Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Kaitou Ruso (DS)

Reznor
Good Chocobo

Member 336

Level 19.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 03:45 PM #1 of 6
Kaitou Ruso (DS)

In Kaitou Ruso you disguise yourself using the DS touch screen. When the camera icon appears on screen you can take a picture of a person so that you can later disguise yourself as that person. Then when the disguise icon appears you trace one of the photos you have taken to put on the corresponding disguise.

Once you are disguised you’ll encounter points in the game where your disguise is evaluated. If your tracing wasn’t so good you might fail and be detected by the enemy. Your doubt meter climbs with bad traces but can be reduced by trickying your oponent with answers to his or her questions.

In “Free Disguise” mode you get to draw your own disguise which basically means you can drawn anything and it won’t matter. Another fun frill that Namco announced is that during certain sequences certain sounds will help your progression. Their example is eating ramen noodles in front of the DS microphone while you’re in the ramen noodle restaurant.

Kaitou Ruso is slated for release sometime in 2006.

Screenshots:

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Xardion
CAT JUMP

Member 67

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 03:47 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 02:47 PM #2 of 6
Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick, this is the best game ever.

Most amazing jew boots

[ Patrick James "PJ" Beckett ]
Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 05:25 PM #3 of 6
Haha, this looks awesome. Hopefully this is also slated for a North American release.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 05:32 PM #4 of 6
I'll agree to that there. By the looks of it, it looks like the next innovative game since Trauma Center (there's nothing like killing a patient with a band-aid).

This game looks interesting as hell though. Plus i've always needed lessons on how to draw anime style faces. I've been struggling on them for quite a while. Maybe this might help. A little at least.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 06:09 PM #5 of 6
Awsome, this game looks like THE shit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
NES Oldskooler
Faust

Member 768

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 08:27 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 02:27 PM #6 of 6
This game looks like a lot of fun, but it seems like there'll be a bit of a language barrier to get past if you want to get into it.

I'll pick it up if you don't need to know any Japanese (like in Ouendan) but otherwise I'll probably have to pass. =/

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Kaitou Ruso (DS)