Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Eureka Seven Continued?
Closed Thread

Balikruxh
It hurts!

Member 16242

Level 2.38

Nov 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 03:43 PM #1 of 5
Eureka Seven Continued?

Hey, new to the Gamingforce scene and the name is from playing WOW as a troll mage.

Anyway onto the topic at hand that I just have to get an answer to! Eureka Seven ended in the wierdest way to me and I'm sorta wanting more, badly. I was told that they have plans for two more episodes after the series. Sony held a festival featuring an apparent reading for episode 51 "The New Order". Plus with the DVD 13 cover showing Eureka and Renton's kids holding Ref boards I just need to know that they are continuing the series! So if there is any more proof for the 2 extra episodes someone PLEASE help me here.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"If a baby is shot from a catapult into a forest and hits a tree while noone is around to hear, is it still funny?"

-Yes I will take your answer anytime-
Casaubon
Shocking

Member 539

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 06:18 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2006, 04:18 PM #2 of 5
Quote:
Eureka Seven Continued
Please God, NO, PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE THIS.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 06:35 PM #3 of 5
Originally Posted by Casaubon
Please God, NO, PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE THIS.
To Casaubon: Die.

To thread creator:
1) There is an Eureka seveN thread already.
2) It won't be continuing. It's over until further noted.
3) Those aren't their kids, they're them from a past life. (See the first 10 minutes of episode 40 or so, forget the exact number)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by UltimaIchijouji; Nov 30, 2006 at 06:39 PM.
Balikruxh
It hurts!

Member 16242

Level 2.38

Nov 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 09:42 PM #4 of 5
I saw the whole series and don't remember that reference but I'll have to check that out now. Damn, I really hoped that they would at least continue it one more episode to explain what happened to Eureka and Renton. Thanks for the help.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"If a baby is shot from a catapult into a forest and hits a tree while noone is around to hear, is it still funny?"

-Yes I will take your answer anytime-
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 10:46 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2006, 08:46 PM #5 of 5
Well, question answered so thread closed.

Also: spoilers?

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Eureka Seven Continued?