Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Alpha & Omega Radio looking for staff members

Vivi Ornitier
Wark!

Member 5779

Level 2.97

Apr 2006

Old Dec 22, 2011, 09:15 PM #1 of 1
Alpha & Omega Radio looking for staff members

Hi there,

I am currently starting up my own internet radio station to promote licensed video game music, video game composers (ie. your usual heavyweights), as well as independent artists looking to get their works known. I currently have about 6 people on board for DJ's, however I would love more input as well as variety. The station isn't going to be some place to dump albums and ocremix's, it's meant to truly display and promote video game music as art.

Or if you are an artist and want to do more than just make a youtube channel, try to get your way into ocremix, or want to make yourself known, I'd love to help you out

The radio is only in the beta stages at the moment and is playing on shoutcast (you can go to shoutcast.com and search for Alpha and Omega Radio).

I am waiting to hear back from some people on helping out with the liscened portion, as I am likely going to be funding this out of my own pocket and I am well aware of SOPA.

If you are interested please send me a PM or add me on Skype it's mechanized_angel.

Thanks for your time!

PS: CHECK OUT THE Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous album, very well done

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Alpha & Omega Radio looking for staff members