Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] 24: Season 7 Discussion Thread - PREMIERES THIS SUNDAY JAN 11th! 2 nights 4 hours

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2009, 10:55 AM Local time: Mar 10, 2009, 10:55 AM #51 of 66
Spoiler:
BILL! NOOOOO =( Also what the fuck happened to Karen Hayes.

And looooolivia is going to cause internal strife. THIS LOOKS NEW

"Aw. Thanks for the job offer~ This wouldn't have happened if you weren't here you know "

At least they didn't kill off Pierce.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2009, 03:06 AM Local time: Mar 24, 2009, 03:06 AM #52 of 66
Hodges: "They're six-year olds, Greg. They need to eat their carrots". [[laugh]]

Tony: "It's two against ten."
Jack: "Two against *nine*."

Another great episode. Loving this season. Only major complaint was the white house episode.

Too bad no GFFers seem to watch this anymore, but its not crazy since this GFF is not the GFF of old. Probably all watching anime - Megalith

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
tenzor
24 SEASON 7 JAN 2009

Member 193

Level 11.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2009, 07:18 PM Local time: Mar 29, 2009, 05:18 PM #53 of 66
I love Hodges, and I think Jon Voight is going to be a memorable villain. I just hope he gets away so we can see him in another season. As much as the show is already "unrealistic", it would be nice to see a villain escape or get away to make it more "realistic".

How ya doing, buddy?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2009, 11:14 PM Local time: Mar 29, 2009, 11:14 PM #54 of 66
Well Mandy has gotten away three times. From Gaines, from Palmer Assasination, and from Season 4 events. But she is not a main villain.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 09:18 PM #55 of 66
Spoiler tagged to be courteous of time zone.
Spoiler:
aww, man. Jack is infected and looks like he's going to die. Did they announce this as the series finally?
Sick episode, FBI is in a bad situation. At the last minute, I figured the guy sent them to the wrong location.

FELIPE NO
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:17 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2009, 09:17 PM #56 of 66
Spoiler:
aww, man. Jack is infected and looks like he's going to die. Did they announce this as the series finally?
Sick episode, FBI is in a bad situation. At the last minute, I figured the guy sent them to the wrong location.
Spoiler:
This was never said to be the last season of the show, and it was just announced last week that Kiefer Sutherland has signed on for Season 8, so I wouldn't expect him to die just yet.

This was a pretty good episode, though I have to say it was weird for them to bring back a minor character from Season 3 (Dr. Sunny Mercer) for a role that could have essentially been played by anyone. I guess it was really weird because they didn't really make any reference to it at all (I'm pretty sure Jack should know her, but you wouldn't know that by watching this episode), and you wouldn't even know unless you had watched Season 3.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2009, 03:04 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2009, 03:04 AM #57 of 66
I assume that Starkwood has a cure stocked somewhere that probably took them quite some time to develop. And since this bio weapon kills within 1 or 2 days, the authorities probably won't be able to develop one that quickly. And someone will find the cure and give it to Jack and whoever else gets infected. Just my guess really.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2009, 12:15 PM Local time: Apr 5, 2009, 10:15 AM #58 of 66
Spoiler:
Jack will never die, he is immune to all illness, disease, and aging. And he's been awake for over 16 hours already and has not yawned even once. As a matter of fact, every single character on the show as been awake for over 16 hours and have shown no sign of being tired.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 03:28 AM Local time: May 19, 2009, 03:28 AM #59 of 66
Definitely one of the best seasons ever. Right up there with 1 and 2.

Spoiler:
Thank god, they didn't kill Tony. Even though I don't consider him fully evil, just quite corrupt now, I was sick of them killing all of the baddies before there time. I actually wanted Dubaku, Juma, and Hodges to survive because they seemed so underutilized. Not to mention they kill too often in the show. Bills time was up, but not Tony who has been in the show since the beginning. It would suck if it was just Bauer and Aaron, and Novick who have been staples.

I was telling my family and friends that this season would be a total waste if they didn't really explain Tony's motives before the finale, but I thought they did so reasonably enough.

And are we to assume Renee went through with it? And would he actually give up anything? Doesn't seem like he would to me.

Loved the Bauer/Muslim dude scene.

Oh and this is an emmy and globe season for sure for Kiefer. I think he has a reasonable chance at winning next year. He didn't have a shot at all in season 6. Although I actually would root for Michael Chiklis if he gets a nom for arguably one of the greatest seasons of any show ever (The Shield), But back to 24...

Oh and the Kim story was really good this time!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 01:49 PM #60 of 66
I enjoyed this season so much!
I hope they will do a PRERELEASE episode next season like they did this season

Does anybody know if a soundtrack for season 7 is going to be released? Many of the last episodes had some good very tracks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
Gechmir

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 02:16 PM Local time: May 19, 2009, 02:16 PM #61 of 66
I stopped after the White House ep where they
Spoiler:
Fucking KILLED Bill. God damn you 24.

Might download the remainder of the series and watch it. It hasn't been too great so far, though.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 02:56 PM Local time: May 19, 2009, 01:56 PM #62 of 66
So I did the stupidest thing ever and took a nap before the show came on. Somehow I missed my alarm going off and ended up missing the whole first hour, and thus couldn't watch the second hour. Normally I'd have just downloaded it by now and have watched it, but since this season is already out on DVD/Blu-ray (and since we all know I'd be buying it anyway) I'll just head out and pick that up today and watch the last two eps sometime later today or tomorrow.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Gechmir

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 08:18 PM Local time: May 19, 2009, 08:18 PM #63 of 66
Wait, it's already out on Blu-Ray? Holy crap.

FELIPE NO

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 08:35 PM Local time: May 19, 2009, 07:35 PM #64 of 66
Yep, just picked that shit up at Best Buy today for $45, which ain't that bad at all for a new release of a full TV season. I guess since they actually had this season finished before it started airing they could release the season set as soon as the finale aired.

And gaming, the back of the box mentions something about the music of 24 under the special features section, but I don't know if they mean a behind the scenes feature about how it's made or an actual soundtrack for the season. I'll check it out sometime soon and see.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 08:59 PM Local time: May 19, 2009, 08:59 PM #65 of 66
I think Callery is on one of the commentaries.

How ya doing, buddy?
Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2009, 07:35 PM Local time: May 22, 2009, 02:35 AM #66 of 66
Wow, I actually finished the season. Haven't been commenting much, since nothing new after my previous post came up. Luckily I hadn't read any news about there maybe being an eighth season, so I was not sure of Jack's fate after he got infected.

I can't understand how Jon Voight could do such a horrible job at acting that even tv actors weren't as phony as his performance was. He used to be good at being a slimy cuntface, but failed big time now. And Rajskub and Sutherland as hilariously bad as always.

Modern soap opera is alive.

Kim would be so much better as the lead character of the show. At least she isn't written off as a complete retard most of the time (though she has her brain fart moments too).

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] 24: Season 7 Discussion Thread - PREMIERES THIS SUNDAY JAN 11th! 2 nights 4 hours