Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Sweeper
Carob Nut

Member 735

Level 5.97

Mar 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 07:16 PM #376 of 3609
I think triple H should make a guest appearance on Smackdown and kick king booker's ass.
... Regal: All hail king booker... All hail king book..
HHH king of kings theme plays-
eh w/e wishful thinking here.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
TigerRaptorFX

Member 7749

Level 5.11

May 2006

Old Jun 1, 2006, 07:27 PM #377 of 3609
I'm surprised no one posted this DX video yet, and yes it’s real.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dGb3aaMq6oY&search=DX

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by TigerRaptorFX; Jun 1, 2006 at 07:32 PM.
rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 05:50 PM #378 of 3609
That video really shows how this whole DX thing is a bad idea.

This isn't the late 90's anymore, WWE. Let it go.

And since we have a regurgitation of the Undertaker Vs. Undertaker feud but now with Kane, I can't wait for Doink the Clown to have a regular role on Smackdown.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 06:04 PM #379 of 3609
Why do people think the DX come back is a bad idea? Don't people realize that WWE as of late has been lame as all fuck.

They need something more exciting. Something to bring back the energy it used to have and I think DX is perfect for that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 06:05 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 08:05 PM #380 of 3609
Hopefully they take a new spin on this whole DX thing. They definitely also need some young blood to liven things up.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 10:51 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 08:51 PM #381 of 3609
Spoiler:
I read somewhere that test might be in the new DX

Most amazing jew boots
rockthepartay

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 12:25 AM #382 of 3609
Spoiler:
I've read at a few places that Test is actually going to be a top heel at ECW. Either way, both are pretty bad ideas.

Hey, guys. Remember when they brought back the nWo?

Yeah, that fucking sucked.

The problem with DX is that instead of promoting their current roster with new and interesting storylines, they have to dig through the past and hope that the same fire will spark once again. It won't. Oh, it'll bring in lots of money from the merchandise sales, but it will not bring new fans to the product which is what they actually need.

The fact of the matter is that HHH and HBK are not the same as they were when DX was at its best. HBK is a born again Christian and HHH is expecting a child. Both of these events change people. And to be honest, both men have grown up.

DX was about dick jokes and sticking it to the man. YAWN. Been there, done that.

There is a 90% that this new DX will fucking flop. Big time. If it doesn't, well, then that'll be great. But I hope nobody is really expecting much from all this.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 01:57 AM #383 of 3609
Personally, I'm content with them redoing Austin vs McMahon with Triple H instead...I like the way they're keeping this storyline going week after week, with Spirit Squad taking the place of guys like Bossman, Brisco and Patterson. And really, there's no Billy Gunn, no Road Dogg, no X-Pac, no Chyna...Just an older Shawn Michaels and Triple H maybe in the prime of his career and the obvious focus of the group. Might be a good angle for Carlito to get into, to help his push.

I can see them doing an angle outside the ECW arena like the WCW tank incident...Then all of the ECW guys come out and beat their asses. Just to play up the whole WWE vs ECW thing.

I think Raw has gotten much stronger since the end of Wrestlemania and I'm actually looking forward to watching it again.

Most amazing jew boots
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
TigerRaptorFX

Member 7749

Level 5.11

May 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 02:14 AM #384 of 3609
If there is one thing the WWE is really good at, it’s bringing back old shit. Vince back at the helm, ECW returns, DX returns, original Kane returns as a clone. Knowing the WWE they probably won't stop there.

But as for the whole DX returning, I think it might be just a reunion. Not like HBK can do much right now with his legs messed up.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Jun 4, 2006, 02:43 AM #385 of 3609
Originally Posted by rockthepartay
And since we have a regurgitation of the Undertaker Vs. Undertaker feud but now with Kane, I can't wait for Doink the Clown to have a regular role on Smackdown.
What, you didn't see Finlay chase around a leprechaun midget?

Doesn't remind me of Dink or anything, no sir.

rockthepartay

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 01:16 AM #386 of 3609
I haven't watched Smackdown in years. So, yeah. I guess I missed that.

Yeah, the WWE is great at bringing back old storylines instead of creating new ones. It's just that when they do, everyone wishes they hadn't.

A one night reunion type scenario would be great, but I hope it doesn't turn into a long term deal.

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 12:09 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2006, 10:09 AM #387 of 3609
Quote:
WWE Tag Team champion Paul London is out of action with what is said to be a staph infection in his arm. I was told that London gutted it out at last week's Smackdown taping and worked despite the infection during a match with the Mexicools for Velocity, but didn't work last night's house show due to the infection.
This explains why London wasn't on SD!

TigerRaptorFX

Member 7749

Level 5.11

May 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 03:09 PM #388 of 3609
SmackDown is saved it has a new hero. :P I don't know if this can be counted as a spoiler. But why spoil the surprise.

Spoiler:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/nacho

The Burniator
Banned

Member 7974

Level 7.02

Jun 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 03:31 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2006, 02:31 PM #389 of 3609
I don't really know why but I'm hoping for a win from Mr.Monday Night at ECW One Night Stand. Also I'd like Mysterio to retain the title against Sabu. And for the Edge & Mick Foley match vs. Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk don't really care. But I'm going to like Tazz getting back in action when he goes one on one with Jerry"The King"Lawler.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 04:37 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2006, 02:37 PM #390 of 3609
Originally Posted by TigerRaptorFX
SmackDown is saved it has a new hero. :P I don't know if this can be counted as a spoiler. But why spoil the surprise.

Spoiler:

W
T
F
?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 04:57 PM #391 of 3609
Originally Posted by TigerRaptorFX

Spoiler:
AND

I don't think this is considered spoiler, as there are no storylines being spoiled or anything given away.

Originally Posted by Wrestlezone.com
Kane, 39, has expressed to WWE management that he plans on retiring soon, perhaps as early as January 2007. Kane told management that he has accomplished all he can in his career. Should Kane retire, it won't affect his See No Evil film deal as he signed a contract for a sequel to the movie.

One source within WWE said, "Kane is the most respected guy in the Raw locker room. He carries himself very professionally and it would be ashame to end his career without a decent title run." Kane has stated several times that his 24 hour title reign in 1998 does not bother him, however, many within WWE (including Vince McMahon) feels as though that Kane has been bothered that he has not gotten another title reign in his career. Even though he's technically on RAW, there was some thought to giving him a title win at Judgment Day or No Way Out, but those plans were nixed. Another source said that when Kane was asked about a possible future title reign he said, "It's time for the younger guys to shine."

Before his departure, Kane would like to be involved with Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton and John Cena. He would also like to reunite with The Undertaker as a tag team. Additionally, The Undertaker has expressed to management that Kane could possibly be the one to end his undefeated Wrestlemania streak. However, Kane turned down the idea, seeing as it would take credibility away from Taker's legacy.

FELIPE NO

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 05:06 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2006, 03:06 PM #392 of 3609
Losing Kane would suck...unless he went out big...that would be cool. I wouldn't mind seeing him with the title or involved in an angle with Taker.

The Burniator
Banned

Member 7974

Level 7.02

Jun 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 05:11 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2006, 04:11 PM #393 of 3609

Are you for real?

I'd like to lose Kane and then he comes back about six months later and inturrepts a match between Undertaker and whoever and gives Undertaker a chokeslam.

TigerRaptorFX

Member 7749

Level 5.11

May 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 06:21 PM #394 of 3609
Dagget the only reason I put it as a spoiler, because not every check that’s site. There are viewers out there that do like the element of surprise.

(Now this is funny.)
Originally Posted by The Burniator
Are you for real?
WOW I don't hear that every day. Are you for real. :lolsign: Help me out here since your so quick to react. Is it because I wrote "SmackDown is saved it has a new hero", something that I got out of his entrance Video as joke. Or was it because, I didn't want to ruin any thing for people. Did you by any chance notice any sarcasm in that sentence.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by TigerRaptorFX; Jun 5, 2006 at 06:58 PM.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 09:34 PM #395 of 3609
heh now I meant mine wasn't a spoiler, not yours.

rockthepartay

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 12:01 AM #396 of 3609
So, yeah. This is a clip from Raw tonight. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIIj9bpCk24

Hands down the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 12:04 AM #397 of 3609
Haha. Wow Lillian got owned.

I missed Raw tonight and it was in my home town of Pittsburgh. I hate it when that happens.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The Burniator
Banned

Member 7974

Level 7.02

Jun 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 09:07 AM Local time: Jun 6, 2006, 08:07 AM #398 of 3609
Spoiler:
This is what I find funny Cena gets owned by ECW. I loved how the Sandman took that kendle stick and beat the crap out of Cena.

Last edited by The Burniator; Jun 6, 2006 at 10:19 AM.
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 10:14 AM #399 of 3609
Hey thanks for the spoiler asshole.

FELIPE NO
The Burniator
Banned

Member 7974

Level 7.02

Jun 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 10:20 AM Local time: Jun 6, 2006, 09:20 AM #400 of 3609
Happy?
Spoiler:
Fag

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread