Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Transmutation Circles
Closed Thread

UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:32 PM #1 of 12
This is a pretty bad thread and I'm going to hope that someone closes it.

It's physically impossible to draw a transmutation circle with no materials because they require perfection to "work." You'd need a compass and a ruler to draw one. The designs? Look up some sigils on google I guess.

How ya doing, buddy?
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2006, 02:29 AM #2 of 12
Maybe this thread should just be closed for the good of humanity. Then agreatguy can go back to elementary school and learn how to use basic tools to make a simple shape.

edit// also back when I watched Fullmetal Alchemist, I tried drawing some sigils, they didn't work. Also they didn't even really look cool. I just threw them away. Bottom line: Its just a big waste of time, buddy.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Transmutation Circles