Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Which Skyrim are you playing?
The CIRCLE BOX 11 40.74%
THE MASTER RACE 13 48.15%
THE TRIPLE 6 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

[:plant:] TES: Skyrim

Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2011, 02:37 AM Local time: Dec 5, 2011, 12:37 AM #76 of 88
Several times I got married. I'm a player like that.

Also come on, why do you limit yourself on marriage partners? Always fun to mix and match.

That said, I'm just doing miscellaneous quests right now. If I wanted to do any sidequests at all, I'm better off doing Boethiah's but right now, I'm earning dough to buy all the furnishings at my Solitude house. I could get the Windhelm house but I fucking hate picking sides (gotta join Stormcloaks) so 4 houses for now. Level 40 and I'm seriously considering touching the Enchantment perk (I'm Redguard. How could I miss this ;_

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2011, 04:35 AM Local time: Dec 5, 2011, 02:35 AM #77 of 88
I got married to Sylgja, from Shor's Stone. I don't suggest doing it. She never loses the fucking pickaxe she is carrying in her belt. However it IS nice having a store in the house. No real downside to it, that's for sure.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2011, 04:43 AM Local time: Dec 5, 2011, 02:43 AM #78 of 88
While I experimented with some of the NPCs, Housecarls and potential allies (Mjoll, Mercutio, etc), I wanna marry either Senna (Dibella's temple on Markarth) or Ysolda (From Whiterun). Most likely Senna.

And if you don't collect gold everyday, the amount stacks. 1K gold for 10 days is not bad at all.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2011, 03:02 PM #79 of 88
I just would find it weird to marry outside my race but that's just me, you know. Anyway, there were actually 3 to choose from not 2 and I married Scouts-Many-Marshes today. A store does come in handy.

P.S. The dead dragon has left Whiterun for good this time. Don't see it anymore.

Update: Never mind. It has come back.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Freelance; Dec 5, 2011 at 09:16 PM.
i am good at jokes
LUCKY!!!

Member 25652

Level 30.58

Oct 2007

Old Dec 10, 2011, 10:33 AM Local time: Dec 10, 2011, 11:33 AM #80 of 88
As always, I'm late to the party, But I finally got this two days ago and I'll probably be able to finally dive in when I get back from work tonight.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Juggle dammit
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 11, 2011, 06:55 PM Local time: Dec 11, 2011, 04:55 PM #81 of 88
P.S. The dead dragon has left Whiterun for good this time. Don't see it anymore.

Update: Never mind. It has come back.
The other day I walked into a new city, stopped in a shop to sell a few wares, and when I walked outside there was a dead dragon.

I guess that makes up for the one I killed a few days ago but for some reason wasn't able to absorb its soul.

(Also, just got alchemy, smithing, and enchanting up to 100, hit level 38 with something like 24 skill points in reserve, and will be making lolgear next time I fire the game up.)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2011, 03:04 PM #82 of 88
BUG ALERT: Thief Guild's Dampened Spirits cannot be triggered.

I know, I know, the game can be loaded with them and etc. But this is one of the important ones where you cannot progress in Thief Guild questline at all. So in sense besides the Main Questline, its somewhat major to mention ITT.

I'll copypaste the bugs related in here for further reference or clarification.

*If the player breaks into Honningbrew Meadery before being given the quest, the quest is never offered to the player after the completion of Loud and Clear.

*If the player (after completing the quest Loud and Clear) does not ask Brynjolf why Maven Black-Briar wishes to see you, the quest is not given and players will not be able to receive quest information from Maven Black-Briar, players will also not be able to speak to Brynjolf saying he has "Important tasks to be doing", hence making the quest un-startable.

*If you do not speak to Maven Black-Briar shortly after being given the quest, the quest will bug out and you will not be able to continue with the Thieves' Guild quest line. This is an issue as of 11/17/2011. (A not so elegant but effective solution is to open the console and enter the command "setstage TG04 1". That will allow you to skip the bugged quest entirely (if it´s not showing up for you) and continue with the Thieves Guild line). (confirmed 360)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 13, 2011, 04:31 PM Local time: Dec 13, 2011, 02:31 PM #83 of 88
I actually had an apparently fairly common glitch on the main storyline where a character in the Riften sewers wouldn't unlock a door for me. I had to turn on no-clip, walk through the door, and talk to him on the other side a bunch of times in order for him to continue. Apparently there's some glitch with his voice files not installing correctly that causes him to do all sorts of weird behavior. Not a huge problem on PC since you can download corrected files and put them in the right place yourself (or just use stuff like noclip to bypass the issue). Bigger issue for 360 and PS3 users.

I've also got an issue where the stormcloaks mission after you get the witch heads doesn't start. Apparently there's a bunch of console nonsense I have to do in order to get it to work now.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2011, 04:43 PM 2 #84 of 88
Which Main Quest is that RR?

ALSO 350 hours, I still have not met the Greybeards yet. XD

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 13, 2011, 07:44 PM Local time: Dec 13, 2011, 05:44 PM #85 of 88
Spoiler:
The mission's called "A Cornered Rat." It's the one where you have to meet Esbern (a member of the Blades) in the Rataway in Riften. You talk to him through a locked door and after a few conversation points he's supposed to unlock the door for you. In my case he just walked away. It's a decent while after you meet with the Greybeards.

Apparently his dialogue is bugged throughout the entire game, so if you get hit in the first spot you'll likely get it again. I was able to avoid it by using the patch. Looking through a few wikis there's a tons of bugs dealing with him, though the one at the door seems to be the worst since it's an essential part of the main plot line.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by RacinReaver; Dec 13, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2011, 11:14 PM #86 of 88
I had same problem with that same quest. Had to spam the talk button to get him to open the stupid door. Also, he never talks too and the subs disappear at light speed so I can only catch a fraction of the dialogue before it disappears.

It kinda sucks for the console players who can't access the console (at least I don't think I can) to trigger parts of quests if they get bugged.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2011, 02:21 AM #87 of 88
Der Helm aus Bacon | The German Scrolls

In their tongue, he is PORKVADIIN: BACONBORN

"A particularly creative (and anti-vegetarian) Skyrim fan has devised an interesting project. Recreate the Dragon Born-helmet from ham. And since pictures say more is known than 1000 words, see for yourself."

FELIPE NO
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:25 AM 1 #88 of 88
YouTube Video

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] TES: Skyrim