Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] PAX East 2013

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2013, 01:53 PM #1 of 8
PAX East 2013

So I figured since there has been a bountiful of goodies being announced today, I'd start a thread for it so you nerds can add to it and express extreme squee-like glee or be giant frumpasses.

First off:

Dungeons & Dragons Chronicles of Mystara Announced - IGN

Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara trailer

I'm excited for this so much. I fully expect to play some co-op when it launches.

Second

Ducktales Remastered

Complete with the ability to swim in Scrooge's Money Vault! (fucking sold on that)

Also it's kinda sketchy, but some places are saying Capcom is working on another Mega Man title. While it's also being said that the comment was taken out of context. Who knows, maybe we will see a new title announced at E3 (calling it now: for iOS and the nerd raging worldwide)

More to come during the Expo, I'm sure. So let's get this rolling.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by dagget; Mar 22, 2013 at 04:51 PM.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2013, 04:56 PM #2 of 8
Capcom while I still expect another Mega Man from you, Ducktales is a pleasant surprise. The theme song alone was awesome and the gameplay does look like that of the NES classic. Now, let's see if you can keep the ball rolling.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2013, 05:46 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2013, 03:46 PM #3 of 8
Since he's WayForward's lead audio guy, virt is involved with DuckTales Remastered in some way, but he's not revealing specifics yet because of legal et ceteras. I did see some game sites are saying that he's doing the soundtrack.

He's stated that he did not do the trailer theme arrangement though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2013, 05:47 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2013, 04:47 PM #4 of 8
GGPO with drop in and drop out for Mystara gave me the world's hugest boner at work.

Most amazing jew boots
Old Mar 22, 2013, 05:56 PM 4 #5 of 8
I wouldn't really give Capcom much credit for this one. It's far more likely that they just saw a great opportunity where they had to do little work when WayForward approached them about the game. Essentially it was Capcom and Disney Interactive holding the ball to the game and WayForward wanting to Space Jam it up. But I could be wrong. Doubtful.

In the meantime you should really consider donating to Shovel Knight if you'd like an actual new game in the same vein of DuckTales. It's made by members of WayForward (albeit under the name Yacht Club Games) and also has virt doing the soundtrack as well.

Shovel Knight by Yacht Club Games — Kickstarter

Also it's relevant to this thread since it too is at PAX East.

YouTube Video

I was speaking idiomatically.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2013, 06:21 PM #6 of 8
The only possible better news would be Ducktales 2 remastered.

(calling it now: for iOS and the nerd raging worldwide)
I don't think there would be much nerdrage needed if they actually put some effort into it. As long as they managed to make the controls responsive, which few iOS platformers have managed without relying on floaty jumps, and it isn't some trash they threw together at the last minute like Rockman XOver then I'd be satisfied. The problem is that they'll never bother to make an iOS title that stands on par with the rest of the series.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Firefly
Shadow Company

Member 720

Level 20.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2013, 09:55 PM #7 of 8
Did you like Bastion?

Were you curious as to what Supergiant Games would do next?

Well, now you know...

...and knowing is half the battle here's a preview, and a video reel.

FELIPE NO
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Last edited by Firefly; Mar 23, 2013 at 11:18 PM.
Lukage
High Chocobo

Member 570

Level 40.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2013, 11:17 PM Local time: Apr 2, 2013, 11:17 PM #8 of 8
There was no footage from the moon stage on that Ducktales video.

am disappoint

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] PAX East 2013