Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I'm fucking dumb, that's why I dress like a lousy faggot.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Aug 26, 2007, 03:21 PM Local time: Aug 26, 2007, 01:21 PM #26 of 47
Haha, socks and sandals. So German.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2007, 09:16 PM #27 of 47
I have been seeing these everywhere as well. I always see 3 basic colors for them... Hot Pink, Mango Orange and some blinding color of green. They look ugly as fuck.

I personally don't understand alot of fashion. I had a male co-worker that wore a pair of Prada, uni-sex glasses. I'm sorry but anything that is Uni-sex or Metro just screams fag in hiding. He paid $150+ for the damn glasses and ended up losing them 3 weeks later.

For that money, could've bought myself at least 3 pairs of Tripp pants.

I can't understand these pants neither. A pair of pants that a made to be butt huggers. On female it's fine by me but I see tons of these Blink 182 wanna be punkers wearing these shit and I can't phantom why the fuck they wear that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2007, 11:26 PM Local time: Aug 26, 2007, 08:26 PM #28 of 47
A pair of pants that a made to be butt huggers. On female it's fine by me but I see tons of these Blink 182 wanna be punkers wearing these shit and I can't phantom why the fuck they wear that.

Now I usually don't do stuff like this, but come on. =P

Most amazing jew boots
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 12:07 AM #29 of 47
Emmy Rossum is gorgeous, for the record.

But as for the pants, when you have a squatter's ass, it's hard to find pants that fit right.

I totally agree with the giant sunglasses. I also hate the guys who show at parties or the gym or anywhere really in wife beaters or something similar. The guys who have anything to show off are never the ones to do this.

Most amazing jew boots
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 12:34 AM Local time: Aug 26, 2007, 10:34 PM #30 of 47
Emmy Rossum is gorgeous, for the record.

But as for the pants, when you have a squatter's ass, it's hard to find pants that fit right.

I totally agree with the giant sunglasses. I also hate the guys who show at parties or the gym or anywhere really in wife beaters or something similar. The guys who have anything to show off are never the ones to do this.

There are a few guys who come to work like that. I hate that shit.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 12:35 AM #31 of 47
I don't know why people have so much flip-flop hate. $5 gets me a comfy pair that I can wear 3 seasons out of 4.

Crocs, as much as I fucking loathe the way they look, are really comfortable - especially practical for camping.

Now, on to more annoying trends:

Ugly-ass, over-priced designed handbags.

It's a fucking bag. You don't need to pay $1,000+ for a goddamned satchel to put your shit in, ladies. I know you want it to look pretty and be practical, but that shit is SO not worth your money.

ADDITIONALLY!

Mini-skirts that aren't actually mini-skirts, but are underpants without a crotch and have a frill.

I really can't stand it when I see little girls wearing this shit.

Speaking of little kids, whats up with the trend where girls in their late teens wear extremely babyish clothing? I saw some display in the mall a few weeks ago where all the clothes were tailored for over-grown babies. I wish I remembered the store.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Aug 27, 2007 at 12:37 AM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 04:54 AM Local time: Aug 27, 2007, 03:54 AM #32 of 47

I can't understand these pants neither. A pair of pants that a made to be butt huggers. On female it's fine by me but I see tons of these Blink 182 wanna be punkers wearing these shit and I can't phantom why the fuck they wear that.
Man, you know what I hate? Punk kids who wear ridiculous shit and go out to shows.

O WAIT.

Seriously, Furby. You wear fucking raver gear and you want to talk fashion? Christ.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:05 AM Local time: Aug 27, 2007, 05:05 AM #33 of 47
O SNAP MOTHERFUCKER

I think Crocs are pretty great. When society gets to the point where people fully embrace hideous clothing for purely pragmatic reasons, we've dropped a ton of bullshit. (and gained like, 50 pounds )

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:35 AM Local time: Aug 27, 2007, 05:35 AM #34 of 47
The bug eye shades do perturb me. I knew a gal when I was in Junior year of College, and she always wore a pair. I never noticed them on anyone before but CHRIST do they look weird.

And yes, she was pretty ugly. I figured she was gonna do some welding or fly a crop-duster whenever I saw her in those. Oh well~

HEELYS. OMFG. I had NO FUCKING CLUE they existed until I went out to some place with my parents during one of my visits. I saw a kid scooting along real fast without moving his legs. I hit my pop on the arm and pointed at it. Both of us seemed curious as to what the hell it was. Of course, my ma, the teacher, said to us "what? You've never seen those before?"

Weird, pointless shit. But hey, every generation has its gimmicks. Air Jordans, light-up shoes (safety++?), heelys...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 01:08 PM #35 of 47
Man, you know what I hate? Punk kids who wear ridiculous shit and go out to shows.

O WAIT.

Seriously, Furby. You wear fucking raver gear and you want to talk fashion? Christ.
Damn, you got me there. Yes, I'm one of those people that wear wife beaters out in the open when I got nothing to show but I only do it when I'm actually dying from the heat. (as you can tell from the fact that I'm sweating my ass off)

And as for raver gear.. Only at raves. But like I already stated, I don't know shit about fashion.. I wear what's cheap and comfortable. I have never paid over $30 for any one piece of gear.

How ya doing, buddy?
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 01:47 PM Local time: Aug 27, 2007, 10:47 AM #36 of 47
I fucking HATE Heelys. Like someone else said earlier, I want to trip every one of those bastard kids I see rolling down the aisles in the store, nearly smacking into other people. If you want to roll around like that, get some fucking roller skates. OH, BUT WAIT. The store managers won't let you roller skate in the store. Because it's a goddamn safety hazard. Maybe you should just walk around like everyone else.

On a side note...

I found that to be quite hilarious. See what happens when you faggots walk around with your Tidus necklaces and your Cloud rings and your Naruto headbands? You get put on the news and told you dress like a queer.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 02:15 PM #37 of 47
Stop with the nonsense and taking the word "hate" too seriously. You knew exactly what I meant. When people say hate they don't really mean HATE. You knew that though, but for some reason acted like you didn't to make some asinine point.
Fucking awesome post.

While I have no contact with people who pop their collars, the style continues to remind me of James Dean or, to a lesser degree, Robert Mitchum in all those filmnoir movies. Both those guys are worth emulation but its sad to see that kids are doing it for status and not because they're actually cool.

(I use to pop my collar when it was 1986, my mom hated it and I never knew why)

Someone earlier mentioned the Jackie O Sunglasses, which are indeed terrible. I'm sure they're great if you're hungover or need to hide the fact that you have walleye, but otherwise, ditch them.

And while related and yet not related - I really hate tattoos. I don't understand the rising trend with them and piercings. Much like popped collars, they use to actually have some signifigance instead of simply publically masturbating that you like stupid, obnoxious shit like spiders, ahnks, tribal designs or an asian language you don't read.

The day I get a tattoo is the day that I kill a whale with a harpoon. And none of that harpoon gun shit - I'm talking throwing the harpoon into the whale.

I was speaking idiomatically.
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Aug 27, 2007, 04:18 PM Local time: Aug 27, 2007, 04:18 PM 1 #38 of 47
When people say hate they don't really mean HATE.
What are you talking about? When someone says they hate something it isn't because they DON'T hate something. Thats needlessly convoluted and besides that, NOT TRUE. People hate a great and many things and aren't afraid to say so. If you don't HATE something then why say it?

Say what you mean. Its easy to be mistaken in this setting.

You knew that though, but for some reason acted like you didn't to make some asinine point.
You implied that the only reason people wear flip flops is because they are too cool to dress up... That simply isn't a very good viewpoint and doesn't take any other reason for wearing them into account. Its just a bit narrow is all.

I don't wear flipflops so don't think I took anything you said too close to heart. I honestly hope you have done the same.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 08:38 PM #39 of 47
Heelys, crocs and such have already been mentioned whic I dislike as well.

I'm actually puzzled by Bapes, or at least I think that's what they're called. Guys with all the oversized clothing and baggy pants and whatnot seem to wear these sweater thingies with the baby ape faces strewn all across and I am sort of puzzled as to why these are popular. It's actually sort of cute.

FELIPE NO
Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2007, 11:57 PM #40 of 47
Heelys, crocs and such have already been mentioned whic I dislike as well.

I'm actually puzzled by Bapes, or at least I think that's what they're called. Guys with all the oversized clothing and baggy pants and whatnot seem to wear these sweater thingies with the baby ape faces strewn all across and I am sort of puzzled as to why these are popular. It's actually sort of cute.
You mean those things that are suppose to be short but look more like something that a clown would wear? If we're thinking the samething that I know what you mean. I mean, like my pants baggy but there is a point where there is too baggy. If someone can see my ass, that's too baggy.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 28, 2007, 12:02 AM Local time: Aug 27, 2007, 09:02 PM #41 of 47

O WAIT.

Look, it's all about PLUR, brother.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 30, 2007, 08:55 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2007, 06:55 AM #42 of 47
My beef with fashion isn't so much with an article of clothing so much as it is with a "fashionable gesture". I fucking HATE HATE HATE (yes, DragoonKain, just so there's no misunderstandings about "what kind of hate" I'm talking about: I mean the kind of primal I-want-to-rape-your-family-for-shitting-you-into-the-world hate) this photo pose:

Bitches who pose like this in pictures need to be executed on sight. If you're a guy posing like this in pictures, chances are you've already been ridiculed and ostracized by your peers and have already painted the walls with your brains (or are in the process), so no problems there.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 30, 2007, 10:01 AM Local time: Aug 30, 2007, 10:01 AM #43 of 47
Wacken Pics

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > I'm fucking dumb, that's why I dress like a lousy faggot.