Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

6-year old girl gets her intestines sucked by pool drain...
Closed Thread

RPG Maker
Lost Dreamer

Member 342

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 02:35 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 02:35 AM #1 of 4
6-year old girl gets her intestines sucked by pool drain...

"A little girl, Abigail Taylor, goes into a wading pool. She sits over the pool drain, which apparently is broken or something. Her small intestine gets sucked by the pool drain. She gets out, and then collapses

She's alive, but they had to remove her large intestine, and she is bound to a feeding tube for the rest of her life
."

Link 1
Link 2

How ya doing, buddy?
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 02:46 AM #2 of 4
Christ, I always thought it was just an urban legend type of thing that swimming pool drains could do that. If it had been a whirlpool then it wouldn't be very surprising, but a normal pool? This reminds me of a really disturbing fake story someone posted in their journal ages ago about the same thing happening to a boy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 02:58 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 12:58 AM 1 #3 of 4
Christ, I always thought it was just an urban legend type of thing that swimming pool drains could do that. If it had been a whirlpool then it wouldn't be very surprising, but a normal pool? This reminds me of a really disturbing fake story someone posted in their journal ages ago about the same thing happening to a boy.

You mean Guts written by Chuck Palahniuk?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Jul 14, 2007, 03:00 AM Local time: Jul 14, 2007, 06:00 PM #4 of 4
SUCKS TO BE HER LOLOLOLOLOL

There's already a thread about this here. =D

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > 6-year old girl gets her intestines sucked by pool drain...