Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hi I have a real problem (journal related)

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2010, 07:11 PM Local time: Jun 17, 2010, 05:11 PM #1 of 8
Hi I have a real problem (journal related)

So I've had this problem for over a year, if not longer. I can't edit my posts.

I can get into the edit page and actually edit my post but when I go to publish it the button just doesn't work. I can't delete posts either, which has lead me to one theory...

So once upon a time Megalith was banned. His journal was still up, however, and his latest entry at the time was something about something he purchased... who knows. In some failed attempt at humor I decided to make a response entry by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of his entry.

Although I don't recall what it was that was written, the published entry contained something completely different: a snide remark about Admins not being able to do anything about what I say in my journal. Of course I went to delete the entry right away but I could not. I tried to edit it and I could not. Obviously this was my punishment and am still dealing with it.

I'm trapped in a world where I cannot edit my posts. I make my large share of grammatical and spelling errors. Unfortunately I don't always catch them right away even though I reread and preview every entry I make.

I need some help here. I've bugged people in their PMs long enough.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2010, 03:51 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2010, 12:51 AM #2 of 8
You went for more than a year without saying anything? Man, you are the most ing person in the entire world.

"Dude you should get that bear trap looked at."
"Nah, it's not so bad."
"Seriously I'm pretty sure those are maggots."

In any case I think I fixed it, but let me know if you still have issues with anything.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2010, 04:19 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2010, 10:19 AM #3 of 8
Quote:
Although I don't recall what it was that was written, the published entry contained something completely different: a snide remark about Admins not being able to do anything about what I say in my journal. Of course I went to delate the entry right away but I could not. I tried to edit it and I could not. Obviously this was my punishment and am still dealing with it.
Didn't you try to crash other people's journals by posting massive tracts of text in the comments section or was that someone else? I'm pretty sure you were being punished for a good reason...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:34 AM Local time: Jun 18, 2010, 09:34 AM #4 of 8
Didn't you try to crash other people's journals by posting massive tracts of text in the comments section or was that someone else? I'm pretty sure you were being punished for a good reason...
Ah, I don't think that was me. Considering I can edit my comments. I don't want to crash anyone's browser.

And for the record I had been asking people about this via PM but gave up as nobody really had an answer or solution.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2010, 01:01 PM #5 of 8
No, I know who that is. Started with the name F.... he used to hit on all the broads. Fyodor or some shit like that?

I was speaking idiomatically.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2010, 01:25 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2010, 11:25 AM #6 of 8
I'm not sure who to thank, but THANK YOU! I feel like a weight has been lifted. I can march forth and make errors without fear.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 20, 2010, 04:34 PM Local time: Jun 20, 2010, 10:34 PM #7 of 8
No, I know who that is. Started with the name F.... he used to hit on all the broads. Fyodor or some shit like that?
Fagdor, that was the geezer. He was a proper twat.

FELIPE NO
value tart
FROM THE FLOOR

Member 267

Level 49.52

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2010, 12:44 AM #8 of 8
That was where INTERNET BATMAN and INTERNET ROBIN came from, wasn't it?

Or was that from Fagdor's horrible attempt to get 4chan to retaliate?

Either way, lol Fyodor

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > Hi I have a real problem (journal related)