Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2008, 06:49 PM Local time: May 6, 2008, 04:49 PM #1 of 595
Finally watched Season 1 and caught up to current. Took about 3 months. I may not be as up to date on all the gossip, so bear with me.

Spoiler:
I don't think Ben's time travelling. If he had that much figured out, I don't think he'd be worried so much about finding Jacob's cabin. And from the examples of time travel that Desmond displays, he'd have to end up somewhere he's been before. I don't see a logical reason that he'd be in the middle of the desert.

I think he didn't kill Whidmore for either some moral reasons, or he's adhering to "the rules". That and he wants him to suffer like he himself did at the loss of his daughter.

I'm kinda disappointed that the monster didn't kill all those guys. That's kinda bullshit if you ask me.

Mr. Coffin is probably not Hurley. It's probably Locke, for my best guess. He's probably the sixth Oceanic.

I didn't much like the Desmond time travel episode. Didn't make much sense, and too little to do with everything else, I think. Kinda BS filler episode if you ask me.

Also, for some reason, I think Jack's Dad is back alive. In the season 3 finale, Jack mentions summoning his dad to see how drunk he is. Just something I noted.

Could add more, but won't go off the deep end. I just have two gripes for the entirity of the series, though.

WHERE THE FUCK do all the tarps come from? Magic tarp land? There might have been some on the luggage containers, but not THAT many.

EVERYBODY gets hit in the head all the time. Why doesn't anybody have brain damage yet?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Zephyrin

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2008, 09:01 PM Local time: May 10, 2008, 07:01 PM #2 of 595
Which station was the Orchid? Was it the medical station?

I'm not gonna use spoilers because most everybody's seen the episode already.

But this week's episode didn't do anything but add to the confusion. Only thing is resolved was the dead doctor. About that, though, it'd be nice to know if the island time is ALWAYS ahead of the rest of the world, or if it changes.

I didn't much like how Rousseau died, either. Nor Carl and Alex.

I'm wondering if Richard is Jacob, or has something to do with him.

And props to the candy bar scene.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zephyrin

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2008, 05:13 PM Local time: May 11, 2008, 03:13 PM #3 of 595
Yea, we were talking about that tonight.

We were figuring time is faster on the island, but it turns out that when Dan had those missiles sent when they first arrived on the island, they were delayed by way too much time. But maybe that has to do with the actual travel route. It seems they have to follow Dan's exact coordinates in order to get in and out of the island's grasp.
Well, yeah. But it's even weirder than that. How come communications to/from the island are always in sync? Why wouldn't radiowaves be affected? Particularly with all the magnetic anomolies on the island. Does speed at which the island is approached (speed of sound, etc) determine how delayed/advanced arrival is?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zephyrin

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2008, 07:53 PM Local time: May 16, 2008, 05:53 PM #4 of 595
Is there an episode next week? Or are they skipping it to shove it into the finale?

Anyways, this week's episode was slower than last week's. Nothing really happened, at all. The flash forwards were a bit revealing, but not nearly enough to account for the lack of action.

And Ben got hit in the head with the blunt of a firearm....AGAIN. Where is the BRAIN DAMAGE?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]