Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Apr 28, 2008, 12:22 PM #1 of 595
The action sequence was no different from any other show/movie. Jack Bauer dodges hundreds of bullets in one day yet people don't bat an eye. If anything, you should be making fun of Claire surviving a direct hit from an RPG on her house.

Sass, the transition of Sawyer was seen all the way back in season 2. It was just that stupid character arc of him being "the new sheriff" that ruined all of that. More recently, Through the Looking Glass showed that he is looking out for other characters on the show. I, too, thought that the death of Cooper would be a dark turn for the character, but instead it has relieved him of his baggage. It could have gone either way, and who knows, he might relapse.

It looks like they've been hanging out with Aaron, so is it so hard to believe that he would want to save the mother of the baby?

I agree season 4 hasn't been my favorite, but it might be because I don't like the whole freighter saga. Stupid tricks such as the one they pulled in Ji Yeon (flashforward and flashback) make me wonder whether they are taking this set deadline seriously or not.

Seaon 4 is MUCH more balanced than season 3, though. That season had amazing individual episodes, but the overall story arc was bland. Season 4 is really not bad, Sass. You're letting your fears get the best of you.

Also, Jin has changed significantly. So have Claire, Hurley and Desmond. Are we watching the same show?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]