Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Naka
Carob Nut

Member 5266

Level 4.03

Apr 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 01:44 AM Local time: Jun 2, 2008, 10:44 PM #1 of 595
I really enjoyed the finale as well. I am really curious where they plan on going with things next season.

Spoiler:

I figured Locke got off the Island by moving it again, and possibly being transported to the future in the same sense that Ben was. We know Ben was put forward in time something like 2 years after he moved it. It's hard to say how much time passed before Locke decided to move it.

I also think Sawyer told Kate something about a possible child he might have that he wanted her to tell something to.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Naka
Carob Nut

Member 5266

Level 4.03

Apr 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 07:03 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2008, 04:03 PM #2 of 595
I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, but I don't think it has, so... here goes. There was also Kate's dream-phone-call, with the weird whispers. I don't know WHO comes up with these things, but I guess someone out there decided LET'S PLAY IT BACKWARDS AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS, and... well, they were right.

Screencaps and Easter Eggs: Reversed phone message for Kate (*updated*)

Only the second one worked for me, but as far as I know they're both the same, just audio.
Whoa that is awesome. I guess I didnt even realize there was anything audible during that. Good find!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]