Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Rollins
"It's strips like this that differentiate us from Ziggy."

Member 51

Level 17.24

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2008, 09:31 PM Local time: May 14, 2008, 07:31 PM #1 of 595
Oh I'm sure they're dead. Because they'd be ratings poison if they were reintroduced.

Although, I wouldn't mind seeing them get out of the dirt only to be the first to be killed by the mercenaries.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

| blog | last.fm | chocojournal = unnecessary |
Rollins
"It's strips like this that differentiate us from Ziggy."

Member 51

Level 17.24

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2008, 10:08 PM Local time: May 29, 2008, 08:08 PM #2 of 595
Spoiler-fied for those on the west. (And I just realized I need to add more for that recent posts thing)

Spoiler:
Well geesh. How the hell did *he* get off the island? Things must've been *damn* bad for Locke to leave, given how much island love he has.

Not sure if it was just me being stupid or creative work by the writers, but I was definitely being set up for Ben being in that coffin. And then *bam*, there he is talking to Jack.

Smart move with the time framing, looks like we still have 3 years of stuff on the island/off the island to figure out. I did wonder how the show could keep going with them off the island (definitely in a way I didn't see coming)...kinda like how Prison Break could go on without them being in a prison (I haven't watched that show, but I'm sure it's plausible enough).

Cheers for Desmond, glad to see that he finally reunites with Penny. Jeers for Michael though, that's really a crap way to go, but he was always looking for a way to die, he finally "can go".

And I dunno, I feel like Sun still thinks Jin might be alive on the island, which is why she would be willing to work with Widmore, because the man has the resources to find the island.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Desmond, I see him going after Ben in revenge after Ben fulfills his promise to do something bad to Penny.

Anyway, tis a good season finale for me. I'm definitely ready for more next season. I do need some resolution with Claire, Jack's dad, and Jacob at least.

Most amazing jew boots

| blog | last.fm | chocojournal = unnecessary |

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]