Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 05:00 PM #1 of 595
Does this mean Aaron counts as one of the Six?

We can basically rule out that Kate was actually pregnant--simply because she isn't dead.
Probably not; Aaron wouldn't have counted as a passenger on the manifest.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2008, 09:33 AM #2 of 595
Quote:
It's been assumed that Claire and her baby were fine because he was conceived off the island.
Aaron was born on the island.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2008, 07:51 PM #3 of 595
You mean to say that the season finale is not next Thursday but the week after?
The best way to put it is that there won't be an episode this coming Thursday and the two-hour season finale is in two weeks.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2008, 07:59 PM #4 of 595
Looks like Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals will also play that Thursday.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 2, 2010, 11:24 PM #5 of 595
Spoiler:
So it will be interesting to see how this alternate reality timeline comes in contact with the main storyline other than Juliet's cryptic "It worked". I was quite happy to see Charlie again and I'm curious to know how much a role he'll play this season.

Glasses guy: "There are risks."
Jack: "Do what you've got to do."
Glasses guy: "Seriously, there are major conse--
Jack: "whatevs"

o jack u

I was speaking idiomatically.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2010, 01:58 AM #6 of 595
That doesn't explain why Christian's body disappears and Locke's doesn't.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2010, 02:59 AM #7 of 595
S01E05, Christian's coffin is found empty by Jack near the caves.

So unless Locke is REALLY special somehow there's no reason his body shouldn't have gone poof from his coffin (which, coincidentally, hasn't been shown since the Ajira flight crashed).

FELIPE NO
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2010, 03:23 AM #8 of 595
I wouldn't count the flash-sideways Locke. It's a separate reality until they demonstrate otherwise. (I mean, the island in the alternate reality was under water. I didn't see anyone in the current reality breathing water.)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2010, 09:34 AM #9 of 595
Spoiler:

then Keamy (who looked totally cool on those clothes), then Jin and finally Illana's team in a full charge attitude, man I loved that part.

All of the sudden they just crash in the temple, as if they know what they're actually doing! Sun and Lapidus were great, Ben was totally keeping a distance
Spoiler:
I was totally happy seeing Keamy get killed again, but I thought for the sake of the situation Sayid should've shot him in the leg or something, as if to say, "If I ever see you again, you'll get it worse."

All I could think of with Sun was her talking in an outrageously stereotypical Chinese accent, "JIN WAS HERE?! OHHH, WHERE IS MAH HUSBAND?? I CANNOT SEE HIM" (because of squinty eyes, natch).

10 episodes left and Ben is apparently going to die. What the fuck.

How ya doing, buddy?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2010, 09:59 AM #10 of 595
Spoiler:
When the Smoke Monster came to the temple and Kate was running away, I was pretty confident that she would end up dead. The look fauxLocke gives her as he's leaving with the temple's people kinda tells me she's not out of the woods.

How ya doing, buddy?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:19 PM #11 of 595
I will say that I'm excited for Richard Alpert's episode next week. I'm guessing the flashes will not be sideways.

Most amazing jew boots
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2010, 09:02 AM #12 of 595
Spoiler:
I'm just glad that Richard saying "We're in hell, we're in hell, by the way, we're all dead and in hell and the devil is here in hell" was only Richard's frustration coming to a head and not actually confirming the fact that they're in hell and they're all dead.

Because THAT, as Sass was saying, would have killed Lost for a lot of people.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2010, 09:00 AM #13 of 595
I'm glad Des is back, but I was even happier to see MIKHAIL. I fucking LOVE that character.

Also, I'm thinking Kate's gonna die.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:19 PM #14 of 595
Alana (or whatever her name was) getting blown up was the high water-mark of the season thus far.

Desmond getting dumped in the well was a disappointment but I'll remain hopeful that it'll work itself out.

How ya doing, buddy?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 29, 2010, 09:23 PM #15 of 595
Bad news:

'Lost' finale could raise more questions - Culture Desk - An Entertainment and cultural blog by The Boston Globe

Quote:
If you're expecting all your questions to be answered when ABC's "Lost" comes to a close next month, you can forget it. It's not going to happen. Series co-creator Damon Lindelof tells The Hollywood Reporter that viewers might be wondering what the heck just happened when it's all over. "We're trying to end 'Lost' in a way that feels 'Lost'-ian and fair and will generate a tremendous amount of theorizing," Lindelof said. "We're going to be as definitive as we can be and say this is our ending, but there's no way to end the show where the fans aren't going to say, 'What did they mean by this?' Which is why we're not going to explain it." Lindelof also revealed an interesting tidbit: An entirely new set was constructed for the final moments of the final episode.

FELIPE NO
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2010, 09:36 PM #16 of 595
It was about time some people died.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2010, 09:10 AM #17 of 595
Spoiler:
IDDQD Locke is kinda silly.

Also, anyone else realize the finale is on SUNDAY, May 23? They've announced that it will be two-and-a-half hours long now, making the ending at 11:30PM. Which, for a Sunday, is RIDICULOUS.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2010, 05:58 PM #18 of 595
For me, it wasn't so much that, but near then end when they were choking up on the beach, and Hurley couldn't hold it in anymore and started to sob. THAT is when it got me.

Also what the hell is this:

YouTube Video
Looks like more filler. And with only two episodes to go?
So I get the impression from that video that the older woman is Kate.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2010, 10:24 PM #19 of 595
Spoiler:
So I wonder if someone else went down the same waterfall TMIB did what would happen.

Also, how did Jacob's "mother" end up on the island? RAADASDDQWRQQFV NEW MYSTERIES

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2010, 08:57 AM #20 of 595
Spoiler:
So perhaps the island needs to be destroyed before the Man-in-Black can be defeated? Also, just came to a conclusion: no one can protect the island anymore, since TMIB broke "Mother's" wine bottle.
I like how there's going to be three episodes in five days. The resolution of this show will come at us fast and furious, just how it needs to.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2010, 08:58 AM #21 of 595
One of my questions is this: what did The Man In Black do to Sayid that caused him to come back to life...and, aside from probably being blown to smithereens, would anything have stopped him from coming back to life again? Whatever this "darkness" or "sickness" is better be explained.

And what the fuck was the point of Dogen, Lennon and the Temple? Why were they protecting it, what was so special about it, why and when did it stop being special, why did The Man in Black even care about assailing it, and why doesn't he care about it now (aside from the fact that he flushed it out)?

I wouldn't say yesterday's episode was a "doozy" as Sass was expecting. However, I am curious to see if Desmond's actions in the alternate timeline will have any resolving impact on the actual timeline (that seems to be what they're leading too).

I also think that destroying the island is probably not what TMIB really wants to do, but if we're looking at this whole plotline from the viewpoint of people who've been watching a show for years, destroying the island is likely going to lead to a disappointing series finale. "Hey guys, guess what? IT HAPPENED, BUT NOW IT'S ALL MOOT. Thanks for watching!"

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2010, 07:46 PM #22 of 595
With Jacob dead it is likely the pureness of this water was tarnished
Is he even dead though? Y'know, considering
Spoiler:
we just saw him alive. Plus, he's been scampering around the island as a little kid taunting TMIB off and on for most of the season.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2010, 09:00 AM #23 of 595
I remember now, just before dying she told Sawyer 'It worked'...
Actually...
Originally Posted by from Lostpedia
When a heavy metal beam is removed, Sawyer then manages to dig into the rubble and locate her. She asks where they are and Sawyer says not to worry about that and that he will get her out of there. She says "It didn't work. We are still on the island". Sawyer cradles her and Juliet mumbles about purchasing a cup of coffee and going Dutch for it before asking Sawyer to kiss her. The two kiss and Juliet says "I have to tell you something. It's very very important". But, before she is able to say anything, Juliet dies.
Then:
Quote:
Sawyer, desperate to find out what Juliet had to say before she died asked Miles to stay with him and assist in her burial. After he helps Sawyer to bury Juliet, Miles realizes what he is really there for and when Sawyer grapples with him he reluctantly communes with her last thoughts. He reveals to Sawyer that Juliet's last thoughts were that "It worked".
So, uh...what? I guess one theory is that Sawyer and Juliet will meet in the alternate timeline (probably in the last episode) and she was having flashes between the alternate and actual timelines..

FELIPE NO
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2010, 10:31 PM #24 of 595
I told Sass it would end with Jack's eye closing.

The rest is kinda bullshit.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2010, 10:41 PM #25 of 595
Spoiler:

Also: how the fuck was Aaron born IF CLAIRE WAS... ugh
Spoiler:
Claire wasn't dead when he was born? But the older Aaron, the flash-sideways being notably different from the "reality", the fact that Michael, Walt, Eko, Ana Lucia weren't at Jack's "awakening" still has me confused.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]