Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:30 PM #1 of 595
So how does this grand theory explain that Ben aged at a normal rate but not Richard?
Ben wasn't born (or "created") on the island. In this theory, Richard was. This theory does seem eerily plausible. It's certainly the only explanation I can think of for the Statue of Liberty's foot to be on the island.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot
quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2010, 12:31 PM #2 of 595
Honestly, the last season wasn't so bad if you completely disregard the entire "sideways" timeline. There is a resolution of sorts for the events on the island, though it would have been nice if a few more things were explained.

Spoiler:
So going into the light turns you into a smoke monster. Unless it doesn't. It didn't seem to be a fate worse than death for Desmond or Jack.

As far as the flash sideways goes:

Spoiler:
So my take is, they all die of old age or whatever, and as Sass mentioned, the writers decide to go Jacob's Ladder except they all share the same consciousness. This kind of makes me not give a shit about anything that happens there.

Way to waste half your airtime.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]