Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2008, 11:21 PM Local time: May 16, 2008, 10:21 PM #1 of 595
Considering there are 2 seasons left, I don't think any of the main cast will be dead sometime soon. It will be a nice season finale, as sprouticus already mentioned it, it's been a nice build up. I'm not really sure on what to expect, but it should be good, I agree that the last episode was kind of weak, but definitely no the worst on this reaaaally short season.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2010, 02:54 PM Local time: Jan 29, 2010, 01:54 PM #2 of 595
I thought I was to bump this the day on the final season premiere, which is next tuesday, but guess what, someone leaked 4.12 minutes of the first episode.

You can watch it here: LOST - Episode 6.01 Sneak Peak

To make this worth it, are there still fans outhere? What are you expecting for this final season? To me 4 was a good season but then 5 came up and looking back it seems a little bland, but hey, it was a good set up for the things to come.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2010, 03:38 PM Local time: Jan 29, 2010, 02:38 PM #3 of 595
On a side note, after watching the video:

Spoiler:
Actually, more than a sneak peek it's just hell of a teaser with lots of recycled scenes. They weren't lying when they said season 6 will pick up right after the finale of the last season though...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2010, 08:31 PM Local time: Jan 31, 2010, 07:31 PM #4 of 595
Another sneak peak has surfaced, this time with new footage: Watch it here.

Spoiler:
It was a nice Richard scene, finally taking a more aggressive attitude. I lked it. It's amazing that it's just a tiny fraction of the 2 hour premiere. I really hope it lives up to the hype.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2010, 09:55 PM Local time: Feb 3, 2010, 08:55 PM #5 of 595
Well...

Spoiler:

It was a very cool episode, lived up to the hype in my opinion. I do like the new characters (Lennon and the asian guy). Everything worked fine for me. I wish Juliet had a chance but then it's good to see James very pissed off. When he made Miles communicate with Juliet was awesome, just love the way he pushed him to the ground.

However it was kind of weird that Ben didn't have much screen time or having him had more significance for that matter. Other than that, I was really excited when Claire was in the same taxi as Kate, it caught me off guard and I just love it.

The cliffhanger is good too, definitely an episode that I'll be watching a lot until the new one comes up.

By the way yes, quit fagging up this thread. JJ Abrams hasn't been directly involved in the show since season one.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 6, 2010, 02:35 AM Local time: Feb 6, 2010, 01:35 AM 9 #6 of 595

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 7, 2010, 02:40 AM Local time: Feb 7, 2010, 01:40 AM #7 of 595
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we have ever seen Christian's coffin on the island, the only thing we see are his white sneakers hanging on a tree on the very pilot episode, perhaps it was to imply that he was disappeared from the beginning.

Also, when Ilana takes Locke's body to the base of the statue we see that she and her group carry a really big box, much bigger than a coffin, perhaps to keep Locke's body from disappearing? I mean, who knows.

FELIPE NO

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2010, 10:41 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2010, 09:41 PM #8 of 595
What Kate Does S06E03

Spoiler:
So did you guys dislike this episode so much and didn't comment it on this thread? I for one, despise Kate with all my heart. When I knew that this would be a Kate centric episode I went like: uughhh! The only thing that saves this episode for me is the interaction with Claire and some minor events on the island. Hell, even Kate seems to spread his bitchness with poor Claire, like when she offers money to Kate, I mean wtf girl!

Currently looking forward for tomorrow's episode, on the bright side, it's good to have a Kate episode this early because they'll center on other characters from now on, but if they come with an episode with Michael as a central character I'm going to lose myself.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 02:28 AM Local time: Feb 17, 2010, 01:28 AM #9 of 595
I'm just blown away.

Spoiler:
I can't even begin. First, I'm still loving the way the characters interact with each other in this "alternate timeline", I didn't like seeing Ben as a teacher but I'm sure they'll come up with something good. I like the way they didn't show the situation at the temple at all in order to focus on Smocke tricking Sawyer to be on his side. I really don't know what else to say, only that I'm very excited to see how this is going to end. For me this episode delivered much more that the previous 3 episodes, which is of course, logical in the sense that these episodes are just the set up for the things to come.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2010, 01:41 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2010, 12:41 AM #10 of 595
Spoiler:

First, I love, I just love the flow of this episode. Things are getting better as (most of us) exected. On the alternate timeline... first Jack in a little cameo on the hospital (gotta love his funky haircut), then Keamy (who looked totally cool on those clothes), then Jin and finally Illana's team in a full charge attitude, man I loved that part.

All of the sudden they just crash in the temple, as if they know what they're actually doing! Sun and Lapidus were great, Ben was totally keeping a distance, and well, yes, apparently Lennon and Dogen are dead now which is super cool for me because there's no sense of prolonging air time for new characters that aren't going to develop, like Charlotte for example.

I don't know if this is my favorite episode of this season so far, certainly I liked LA X as it was a hell of an opening, and I think I liked it more than Lighthouse, though.

WHAT ARE YOU???!!!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:08 PM Local time: Mar 18, 2010, 08:08 PM #11 of 595
For me, it started with the Ben episode. I just had the episode sitting around and it took me like a week to finally watch it at full. Very, very disappointing.

I'm on the midway of the Sawyer episode for this week and I feel just about the same. Oh, Lafleur drops a briefcase full of money, cool. But we've seen this alternate timeline stories filled with moments like that, if it had a charm before is all gone now.

It's not a bad season, but definitely there's a rising count of episodes who are just meh. I wouldn't say it's not living up the hype, but this alternate timeline stories are starting to wear out at an alarming rate. They were right on setting an end date, the show is just getting tired of itself.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Tawnee Van Pelt
Everybody Hertz

Member 227

Level 23.36

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2010, 07:13 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2010, 06:13 PM #12 of 595
Yeah, somehow the show is back on track. Which is good. Ilana(sp?) should have gone way sooner. For me she always was like Michelle Rodriguez bad girl attitude minus all the coolness Michelle has.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]