Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Yamigarasu
Ace P.I.

Member 22229

Level 7.28

Apr 2007

Old Feb 18, 2008, 12:46 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2008, 02:46 PM #1 of 595
I'm convinced that this new "freighter" group is what's left of Dharma. (As evidenced by Charlotte in the desert with a polar bear corpse and a Dharma collar).

Why I think I am so resentful to this new season is due to the fact that they've made me sit and wait 8 months, and I feel like the whole plot line is changing. It's moving fast, which is normally fine by me? But I am TERRIFIED they're going to overlook all the things that they've set up in the past and leave them unanswered.
I'll go a little beyond in the freighter part, and say that it's a new party, interested in the old dharma experiences.

And I agree that the plot is going south fast, every episode a new question pops, and none of the 3 previous seasons questions were awnsered, and what the heck are all the future flashes coliding after all? 3rd season jack was so keen in returning to the island, 4th season he's a normal citizen again...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Yamigarasu
Ace P.I.

Member 22229

Level 7.28

Apr 2007

Old Feb 18, 2008, 01:07 PM Local time: Feb 18, 2008, 03:07 PM 1 #2 of 595
As much as I want an answer to the smoke monster mystery, I know it won't happen until much later.

My main problem with the questions on this show is less that they aren't answered and more that they aren't ever fucking addressed. Am I the only one who feels that if I saw a flying cloud of death-smoke, I would not stop talking about it? The problem is that a ton of these mysteries go ignored by the cast, and that, if you ask me, is just poor writing.
Not really, think like this, they are stuck on an island with no means out, you can only talk about something you have no idea what it is for some time, after it, it gets pointless.

Imagine this, you and your friends are camping somewhere, for a whole week, no phone, no way of coming back, yada yada, on the first day, ya'll see a flying cardbox who kills a bear, now, honestly awnser, how many days you think you can talk about the box before one of your friends just say "enough with the box already!"

It's normal human behaviour, and the writers are right on not over using the question, and because if every couple of episodes someone asks about it, and no one awnsers it, the viewer is gonna be pisst and loose interest.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]