Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Majin yami
Callipygian Superman

Member 1810

Level 17.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 05:06 AM Local time: Feb 19, 2008, 11:06 AM #1 of 595
Really enjoying the season so far. I like the new characters somewhat. Dan's great, as is the pilot. The other two I just want to bugger off and die somewhere. Why can't they make another decent English character? Hell can we just have Charlie back?

I'm seriously rooting for Locke's group, if not for the fact that it has all the best characters in it bar Sayid and Desmond (who are now off to the freighter anyway. I expect them to royally fuck that boat over when they discover the Boaties true intentions). Hoping that Sawyer and Locke stay alive, although things look bad for Sawyer. I just know they're gonna do the whole "noble sacrifice" thing and he'll die to save Kate or something equally shit.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

>: 4 8 15 16 23 42
Long Live Lost
LiveJournal: Latest Entry: My Political Leanings.
Latest JOURNAL Entry:
ITE: I review the latest album by The Guillemots (also, exam results)

Majin yami
Callipygian Superman

Member 1810

Level 17.75

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2008, 06:17 PM Local time: May 6, 2008, 12:17 AM #2 of 595
I love the music for the show, but I can't find the Season 2 OST at all. Can anyone direct me to a torrent by any chance?

Most amazing jew boots

Long Live Lost
Latest JOURNAL Entry:

Majin yami
Callipygian Superman

Member 1810

Level 17.75

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2008, 11:04 AM Local time: May 6, 2008, 05:04 PM #3 of 595
Cheers mate that's awesome! It does have quite a lot of pop-ups but that's no biggie, they don't really annoy me as much as they do everyone else I think. I'll have to go and have a butchers for the Season 3 OST now.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Long Live Lost
Latest JOURNAL Entry:

Majin yami
Callipygian Superman

Member 1810

Level 17.75

Mar 2006

Old May 7, 2008, 11:33 AM Local time: May 7, 2008, 05:33 PM #4 of 595
I didn't much like the Desmond time travel episode. Didn't make much sense, and too little to do with everything else, I think. Kinda BS filler episode if you ask me.
Probably the best episode of the season so far (closely followed by The Economist and Ben's one).

There are already six: Sayid, Kate, Jack, Sun, Jin, and Hurley. There's no room for Locke. (Like he would ever LEAVE the island, ha ha ha) {I also didn't spoiler the Oceanic Six: that's old news}
I think you mean Aaron, not Jin. If Jin had died off island his DOD wouldn't be the date of the crash.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Long Live Lost
Latest JOURNAL Entry:

Majin yami
Callipygian Superman

Member 1810

Level 17.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2009, 07:06 PM Local time: Feb 21, 2009, 01:06 AM #5 of 595
Well, what else would it have been? He promised Widmore he'd kill his daughter, and now here he is telling telling Jack he has a promise to keep and is going to tie up some loose ends.
The only thing that I can see that would stop it being that is that unless Penny packs one hell of a punch then I don't see why he'd be all beaten and bloody. If Desmond (or maybe one of Widmore's goons) was there then there's no way he'd have made it out of there alive.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Long Live Lost
Latest JOURNAL Entry:

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]