Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 23, 2008, 01:58 PM #1 of 595
Does this mean Aaron counts as one of the Six?

We can basically rule out that Kate was actually pregnant--simply because she isn't dead.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2008, 07:58 PM #2 of 595
I'm not sure if she stole the baby, or if Claire gave him to her to take off the island so he could 'have a real life' or something.

But like I said earlier... Since Kate is still alive, we can rule out the idea that she was actually pregnant.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 29, 2008, 04:57 PM #3 of 595
I was sitting a good 30 feet away from my TV while watching it, and missed the message in the journal at the end. Does anyone have a screenshot or something? Or could someone post it in here? All I could make out for the few seconds they showed it was Desmond's name.

Also~ Did anyone notice the tons of Easter Eggs in the auction house? The Black Rock, 'Item 2342' [which not only was the setting for the machine, but '23 42', from the Numbers], seven years, Hanso...

Most amazing jew boots
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 29, 2008, 08:30 PM #4 of 595
Well, I was basically referring to the fact that they were merely mentioned, and no further details were given. My mom has been following the series just as much as I did, and didn't even notice Hanso and the Black Rock until I mentioned them. :/

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2008, 03:48 AM #5 of 595
I think I'm missing something. I just watched the episode now, and it's almost 5am, so I'm pretty tired... But what exactly is this flashback/forward 'trick' you guys keep mentioning?

[edit] Oh damn, I see it now.

[edit 2] So last week's episode preview [the preview for this week, in turn] said we'd learn the last of the Oceanic Six. Does that mean that...
Spoiler:
Michael is the sixth?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Sousuke; Mar 14, 2008 at 03:59 AM.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2008, 10:26 AM #6 of 595
The super-long theory that sprout [I think?] posted a while back is still intriguing to me. And, if it's actually true... It leads me to believe that Sun wouldn't have died had she stayed on the island. The only women that died seemed to be 'natives' of the Island, or 'The Others' as referred to by everyone else. The theory suggests that the natives are a physical manifestation of that guy, which is why they can't really 'create new life'.

At least that's how I see it. Sun, being an actual human, probably would've been perfectly fine, following this theory. Just some food for thought.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2008, 01:47 PM #7 of 595
Either that, or... the bodies from when he gassed the island. Sure, there was a pit of skeletons that he pushed Locke into, but there were probably more bodies than that. And who knows, maybe there was already a plane wreckage near the island? Heh.

FELIPE NO
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2008, 05:26 PM #8 of 595
My question is... When 'Kevin' suddenly appeared at the freighter... wouldn't it be a little weird for the crew? I mean... "Where did this guy come from?"

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2008, 10:10 PM #9 of 595
There was a theory I read somewhere [but I can't find the link anymore] that said something about the island being stuck in a constant time loop, in the year 2004. The loop was 'broken' when Desmond turned the key under the Swan station, thus 'starting time' once again on the island. This might be why Ben was 'disoriented' by time.

It went into way more detail than that [along with many others] and was pretty believeable. If I find the link again I'll definitely post it here.

Also, I'm curious about a few things: What was really in the room that Ben entered before Smokey appeared? What is at The Temple station?

And of course, the age-old... What exactly IS Smokey?

[edit] Found it! Took some digging, but here it is. It's a decent read, albeit a bit of a long one.

Last edited by Sousuke; Apr 25, 2008 at 10:21 PM.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2008, 08:46 PM #10 of 595
On AOTS tonight, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof said that...

Tonight's episode...:
Christian Sheppard will make an appearance.

But they didn't say anything further than that, so we don't know exactly when in the LOST timeline it's going to be.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2008, 09:33 PM #11 of 595
That's just the thing...

Spoiler:
His 'flash' wasn't a flash-forward. Note the shopkeeper tried to sell him a dragon, saying that it was the Year of the Dragon. That would make it 2012 [and so Sun's child would be about 7 or 8 years] or 2000. Jin's part in that episode was a flashback, that's why there was such a stir over that episode.

I still think that Aaron is one of the Six. There's nothing saying that he had to be on the plane.

[edit] Damn, you beat me by three minutes. Heh.

How ya doing, buddy?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2008, 09:57 PM #12 of 595
Tonight's episode had some interesting moments...

Spoiler:
Like Richard showing up when Locke was just a kid. And the black guy who hired Naomi being Locke's 'orderly' later on...

Seeing Christian inside the cabin instead of Jacob, and then Claire being in there with him, too. Interesting.

It was good to see a Locke-centric episode again, in any case. I'm getting sick of Jack and Kate.

Best line ever: "He wants us to move the island."

Also, judging by the preview for next week...
Spoiler:
We see how the Oceanic Six leave the island, and what happens there... Hm.

Last edited by Sousuke; May 8, 2008 at 10:00 PM.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2008, 11:27 PM #13 of 595
Just a little something that I noticed from last night's episode...

Locke's mother is named Emily. So was Ben's.

Probably just a coincidence.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2008, 09:38 AM #14 of 595
Seems that The Orchid's logo shows up elsewhere, too...

Spoiler:

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2008, 11:32 PM #15 of 595
I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but some speculation coming from last week...

The thing that was strapped to Keamy's arm...
Keamy:
I have a feeling it's a sort of "dead man's switch". Judging by Gault's reaction ["What's that on your arm?!"] and not shooting Keamy when he had the chance--I think it's something that will make the explosives on the freighter go off if he dies or gets hurt or something.
The Orchid:
What if the Orchid DOES move the island? ...through TIME?

Though again, just speculation. If this was revealed in tonight's ep, then scratch this, heh.

FELIPE NO
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2008, 06:35 PM #16 of 595
Found this on another forum, and found it interesting. Probably another coincidence, though, heh.
Quote:
Anyone else notice when the Oceanic woman is explaining in days, she mentions "Day 108". 108 being sifnificent to the hatch? and also the numbers, right?

The Plane crashed on September 22, 2004 - 108 days later is January 8th 2005.

08/01/05

How fun.

Also, I don't think Sawyer is dead. Or dies anytime soon. He's too good of a character to die.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2008, 03:31 PM #17 of 595
Well, I heard in an interview [I think the one they had on AOTS a few weeks ago] that they've codenamed the twist 'Frozen Donkey Wheel'. It surely SOUNDS incredibly fucked up and odd... but then again, I have absolutely no clue what it could mean, so who knows.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 09:32 AM #18 of 595
Spoiler:
I figured Locke got off the Island by moving it again, and possibly being transported to the future in the same sense that Ben was. We know Ben was put forward in time something like 2 years after he moved it. It's hard to say how much time passed before Locke decided to move it.
That's what I'm thinking happened. Though, the Orchid only threw Ben 10 months into the future. It would explain Locke's taking up of a fake name though, just like Michael. And a clever one, at that.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 01:23 PM #19 of 595
I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, but I don't think it has, so... here goes. There was also Kate's dream-phone-call, with the weird whispers. I don't know WHO comes up with these things, but I guess someone out there decided LET'S PLAY IT BACKWARDS AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS, and... well, they were right.

Screencaps and Easter Eggs: Reversed phone message for Kate (*updated*)

Only the second one worked for me, but as far as I know they're both the same, just audio.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 05:40 PM #20 of 595
After listening to it a couple times, I'd say it sounds most like Christian.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jun 11, 2008, 08:38 AM #21 of 595
Spoiler:
If season 5 is about what happens on the island after the move and how Jack and friends get back, what the heck is season 6 and 7 going to be about?
Season 4 was about how they got off the island, S5 is supposed to be about how they get BACK there, and S6 is supposed to be about what happens when they do get back.

Season 7 is supposed to be the Zombie Season. [Which was simply a joke made by Darlton. S6 is the final season.]

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 23, 2009, 01:52 AM #22 of 595
Some interesting [sorta] ideas popped up, at least. Like when Locke was near the plane and Ethan shot him--when he was originally there with Boone, didn't his leg stop working too? I'm also curious about Desmond being 'special'. Probably because of being so close to the 'explosion' when he turned the failsafe key. Maybe.

Ana Lucia's appearance was great. That whole dialogue made me laugh.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2009, 01:45 PM #23 of 595
I'm curious about Kate and Aaron, actually. Why'd she freak out like that when Jack asked her what happened? What exactly did happen to Aaron? Apparently he didn't go back to the island, in any case...

As for Rousseau's colleagues, they [Lindelof et al] explained in an interview somewhere that while in the Temple, Smokey somehow changed them. "And not for the better," was the exact line they used.

FELIPE NO
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2009, 01:26 PM #24 of 595
Well, there's still the whole matter of the rest of the O6. Plus Locke and Ben. The show's looking like it's going to run in two timelines, or something. Unless of course, Cesar and the other crew are in the past as well, but then you'd think that they would've been found by now.

Also, regarding last week: Why did Lapidus run off with some woman [Sun?] and the passenger manifest? I wonder what they're up to.

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 07:00 PM #25 of 595
Well, there's always that theory...

The one that says something like... the past-people can't die, essentially because they were alive in the future. Sure, someone got shot, but 30 years later he IS alive.

TIME PARADOX

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]