Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Who ya gonna call?

Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 12:56 PM Local time: Nov 15, 2007, 11:56 AM #1 of 50
Oh my god!!!! Dream comes true!!! This is... ahhh.. I'm so speechless!

Glad to hear that the majority of the cast is back (especially that the original four will be reprising their roles), definitely hope Moranis makes it in. I mean, hey in GB2 was a ghostbuster, why not in the game? At least as a bonus or something.

So glad that they went with this route for the 3rd GB installment. Heh, movie wouldn't have really worked as well since their all so old now, plus Ramis really gained a few.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2007, 05:25 AM Local time: Nov 18, 2007, 04:25 AM #2 of 50
Some real footage (though too bad they showed more of the first movie, than the game itself)! Protonpack and trap action and the PKE meter, plus footage of Slimer and Stay Puffed!. Looks like the game's system will be similar to RE4 and Gears of War. And so far it appears that we'll be reliving the first movie, hopefully the game is much more than that.

GameVideos.com - Ninja Gaiden 2 '1UP Exclusive Preview'

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Who ya gonna call?