Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Who ya gonna call?

Nall
Robotic Operating Buddy

Member 24431

Level 13.42

Sep 2007

Old Nov 15, 2007, 08:36 PM #1 of 50
This news reminds me of the old school GB games for the NES, and how friggin' hard they were for me back then. I ended up using good ol Game Genie to basically go into god mode in order to beat them. I wonder if that's a trend that they will follow in this upcoming one.
New Ghostbusters II for NES was an awesome game. It only came out in Japan and Europe, but it was made by HAL Labs and a persistent but really cool arrangement of the Ghostbusters theme playing through most of it. If no one's played it, I suggest you do so. The best GB game to date.

Also, giant rampaging Stay Puft totally makes this new game.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Who ya gonna call?