Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Who ya gonna call?

Malmer
From Shambler with Love

Member 168

Level 17.93

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2009, 04:04 PM Local time: Aug 21, 2009, 11:04 PM #1 of 50
Just finished the game on PC. I think it was pretty sweet.

- The engine has been bug-free through the entire game (not that it says much, with the length of the game in mind). It's still a brand new engine though, build from the ground up for this, so I did not expect it.
Physics engine works well too. Tethers are a blast to play around with for a while, stringing stuff together and nailing it to the walls and ceilings, until it comes flying everywhere and smashes to bits.

- The general game play ranges from fun to meh. The first part of the game makes you feel like a real Ghostbuster. Then the proton pack gets upgraded with your standard machine/shot gun abilities, and uncatchable enemies are lined up for your to mow down.
Bosses are interesting, but offer no challenge whatsoever in terms of figuring out how to take them down.
Exploring the world was the most fun aspect of the game for me.

- Being the official third installment in the Ghostbusters series, the narration and writing is all I could have hoped for. The humor is spot on, even if it's a bit silly and coarse at times. It fits the movies well (or that era). All in all I felt the original Ghostbusters spirit throughout.

If anyone used to be a Ghostbusters fan, but has doubts about the game. Don't.
If nothing else it's over fairly quickly, which makes it a perfect rental.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Who ya gonna call?