Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I want to help my friend

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2008, 01:57 PM #26 of 32
US just have higher standard of living. But with that comes more stress.
To be honest, id rather live in Japan or S.Korea but i grew up here so this place is all i know and have.
Dude Mexico and Japan are vastly dissimilar. Is that where your friend is from?

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Sarag; Mar 8, 2008 at 01:59 PM.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2008, 03:32 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2008, 01:32 PM #27 of 32
I'm from one myself, and life there is hard. If you're from there, and can leave, legally or illegally, all the power to you, and good luck.*
Details?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
hyun86
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 28508

Level 1.73

Mar 2008

Old Mar 8, 2008, 06:45 PM #28 of 32
Dude Mexico and Japan are vastly dissimilar. Is that where your friend is from?

No, shes from Southeast Asia. Japan/S.Korea.
Whered you get Mexico lol

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2008, 07:49 PM #29 of 32
She's from Japan? dude she can probably get a job there with her fancy book learnin' from the US. And I don't know about South Korea that much but they ain't broke like North Korea is so they're probably doing okay.

I was speaking idiomatically.
hyun86
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 28508

Level 1.73

Mar 2008

Old Mar 8, 2008, 08:10 PM #30 of 32
well, it's more of she grew up here most of her life and so this place is like her home. Even though her home country is developed country, it's foreign to her. It's like starting all over in a foreign place. She have all her friends here, she got everything going for her here through her hardwork and bam.. letter stating she got rejected. Sad

It seems she is trying to atleast graduate with degree before it happens. Sigh..

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2008, 12:21 AM Local time: Mar 11, 2008, 12:21 AM #31 of 32
Southeast Asia means Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, etc. Where did you get Japan/South Korea from that? You mean East Asian, like China, Japan, etc.?

As for marrying her, no. If you both don't even like each other romantically, I don't think it is worth the hassle.

FELIPE NO
Hachifusa
Pre-defined Avatar~

Member 121

Level 17.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2008, 12:22 AM Local time: Mar 10, 2008, 10:22 PM #32 of 32
Although the situation sucks, it's not like everything wouldn't matter if she got deported, right? I mean, I'm sure "random southeastern Asian country" (which one do you keep referring to? Japan? South Korea?) will acknowledge all of the work she's put in in America, wouldn't they?

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > I want to help my friend