Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

When driving, what gets the most in your nerves?

bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 07:22 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 08:22 AM #76 of 82
the one thing that ticks me off the most is people going slow in the fast lane!! get out of the f-n way! their actions cause more problems than they probably realize.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 07:31 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 06:31 AM #77 of 82
When people are on their cellphone they don't even pay attention to their driving.

I was speaking idiomatically.
YoMan
Wild Boys

Member 396

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:34 AM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 04:34 PM #78 of 82
1. Glueing themselves to your backspoiler.
2. Going slow in the fast lane
3. People who don't use the mirrors to look what the hell is going on behind them.
4. People that go way over the speed limit.
5. Cellphones off course.
6. Sometimes i wish the cops were nearby when people do this stuff, but they never are

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kalekkan
Chocobo

Member 697

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:18 AM #79 of 82
1. People who make sloooooooow turns. In order to make a right-hand turn, you do not need to come to a complete stop in most occasions.

2. People who tailgate or who sit in the lane next to me aligned with the backside of my car... making it impossible for me to consider switching lanes, ever.

3. People talking on cell phones and driving like total idiots.

4. People who look the opposite way of traffic and slowly pull their front end of their vehicle out (I've only seen this occur in Florida). I don't get it at all but it seems they think that if they pull the front end of their vehicle out in front of you while trying to turn left that you will stop going 50 MPH, come to a complete stop and let them turn).

5. People in SUV's.

6. People in very expensive cars that drive like mildly retarded monkeys.

7. And then.... there is the most catostrophic event in the world. Rain... Water falls from the sky and people go totally fucking berserk. A 40-minute drive ends up becoming a 2-hour drive.

FELIPE NO
munchkin13
*meow*

Member 1634

Level 10.22

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 01:00 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 07:00 PM #80 of 82
I hate it when other drivers don't indicate and when theres biddies going 20mph on the dual carrigeway when the speed limit is 70, it's so annoying!!!!!!!!! Biddies should be banned from driving if they aint capable of going the speed limit or even close to it.
O and another thing that annoys me coppers who fucking tailgate ya. It's as if their looking for something wrong with ur driving so they can pull ya up and give ya a ticket. They need to be shot lol.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Spyer
Yeeeaaaa.

Member 548

Level 18.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 02:51 PM #81 of 82
Haha, I don't want to write an essay about this, so I'll just list them all:

1) Tailgaters - I go freaking 20 km/h over the speed limit and people are still riding my ass!
2) Taxi drivers - omg, these guys are going to run over someone one day. I always see them going right through stop signs, just so they can get to their destination as fast as possible
3) Old people, chinese people, and women - holy shit, these are some of the worst drivers I have ever seen. Old people drive too slow, chinese people drive too slow and go all over the road, and women go fucking 800 km/h on a 50 zone!
4) People who slow down during turns and don't speed up while turning - I've crashed about....oh.... 7 times because of this. The guy in front of me is turning, now thats ok, but when the guy is turning and goes soooo slow while turning, I go nuts because Im trying to go around the guy, but he doesn't speed up. COME ON!
5) Psycho drivers - these guys are all over the roads, trying to get to work on time. You're late, its your fault. Don't kill me because of it.

Wooo, that was fun.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > When driving, what gets the most in your nerves?