Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Movies You Never Get Tired Of.

esrom2
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 15366

Level 3.62

Nov 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:15 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 02:15 PM #126 of 134
'Amelie/Delicatessen' are so imaginative.
'The Princess Bride' - I watch it every single time I don't feel well... it's the perfect medicine!
'Wonder Boys' for its magnificent script.
'Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit' makes me happy. It really is that simple.
'A Fish called Wanda' doesn't need a reason to be on this list.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 14, 2006, 09:26 AM Local time: Nov 14, 2006, 11:56 AM #127 of 134
Horror: Halloween series (excluding part 3, which sucked)
Comedy: anything with the 3 stooges
Drama: the godfather series
Action/Fantasy: the Lord of the rings trilogy
anime: anything by Hayao Miyazaki
Sports: any of the WWE wrestlemanias

FELIPE NO

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
Tormented Soul
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 15735

Level 1.00

Nov 2006

Old Nov 22, 2006, 01:39 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2006, 12:39 AM #128 of 134
Movies I never get tired of

Monthy Python and the Holy Grail
A Knights Tale
The 40 Year Old Virgin

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2006, 05:05 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2006, 10:05 PM #129 of 134
Rocky - A fantastic soundtrack, and fantastic acting to match. I watched this for about the 50th time last weekend, and I probably will watch it again at least twice before the end of the year.

Rocky II - The same reasons as the first. Everything in this movie just seems right. In other words, it's the perfect sequel to an amazing film.

Die Hard - I could remember most of this movie when I was 7 years old. Action from start to finish.

Jurassic Park - One of the first movies I ever saw. Simply breathtaking then, simply breathtaking now.

Terminator 2 - Judgment Day - Another one of those movies that I could remember most of the dialogue from, and still can. Has some of the most amazing sound and visual effects I have ever seen. The cast was perfect too. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Robert Patrick contrasted each other perfectly, and the relationship between Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong was perfect as Sarah and John Connor.

Dumb and Dumber - So stupid it's hilarious. I never get tired of watching Harry and Lloyd fail at everything, yet still come out on top. And who can forget the cop and the beer bottle of piss....

Most amazing jew boots
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Nov 25, 2006, 09:50 PM #130 of 134
I can't get tired of Transformers - The Movie (1986)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old Nov 25, 2006, 10:20 PM Local time: Nov 26, 2006, 12:20 AM #131 of 134
- Die Hard seems like a popular choice, and I'd have to agree with it. Awesome awesome movie.
- Terminator 2 as well, it has to be another staple that just doesn't seem to age over the years.

Here are a couple of picks I haven't seen:
- True Lies is Arnold at his best.
- Predator is another top dollar Arnold film. Lots of memorable lines, and a very cool chain gun.
- Aliens is still great after all these years. That scene where the cyborg plays the knife game still freaks me out.
- Happy Gilmore always makes me laugh.
- Evil Dead Army of Darkness that last scene with the she-bitch is something I can watch all day.
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective is another one of my favorite comedies that just doesn't get old.
- Demolition Man is probably my favorite Sylvester Stallone film. Completely over the top, but it works.
- Robocop feels a bit dated these days, but I still love it.
- The Rock has to be another one of those films you can keep re-watching over and over. Sean Connery is uber cool in it. I'd also say Con Air, because I loved John Malkovich's performance but I know a ton of people hated that one.
- Scarface has got to be somewhere on the list.
- Lastly, I'd have to add Heat. Its robbery scenes have been imitated so many times now I've lost count.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Newbie1234; Nov 25, 2006 at 10:22 PM.
takeru
shake it baby!

Member 7507

Level 8.18

May 2006

Old Nov 26, 2006, 07:15 AM Local time: Nov 26, 2006, 02:15 PM #132 of 134
Action: Terminator 2
Adventures: Indiana Jones 1 & 3 (Temple of doom is a f*cking crap)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Cstar375

Member 15962

Level 1.21

Nov 2006

Old Nov 26, 2006, 11:29 AM #133 of 134
Quote:
Empire Strikes Back - I probably don't need to explain this one. The best Star Wars movie and just a great movie period.
Well said.

I was speaking idiomatically.
iPPi
Yarr

Member 8234

Level 3.31

Jun 2006

Old Nov 26, 2006, 06:03 PM Local time: Nov 26, 2006, 05:03 PM #134 of 134
Terminator 2 definitely for me. I used to watch it on a daily basis and never grew bored of it.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Movies You Never Get Tired Of.