Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] SONIC UNLEASHED - FURFAG FANSERVICE

Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 8, 2008, 01:42 AM Local time: Dec 7, 2008, 11:42 PM #176 of 181
I finally made it to Eggman Land and holy shit I can confirm this is the longest and craziest 3D Sonic level I have ever played. 32 minutes into it and I died thanks to those crazy eggman walls that push you outside the TV screen. xD

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
rosewolf70
Simpleton

Member 32475

Level 1.02

Dec 2008

Old Dec 20, 2008, 07:09 AM Local time: Dec 20, 2008, 05:09 AM #177 of 181
I'm as far as Holoska and am enjoying the game so far, but I think that the sonic day levels could have definitely used a bit of tweaking. The speed is great, but the controls are quite loose. This makes for a difficult time when trying to achieve precision. How am I supposed to reach that sun medal when you move slightly to the right and Sonic wants to run of the side of the stage?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ashton
GET DOWN

Member 2132

Level 14.26

Mar 2006

Old Jan 23, 2009, 05:20 AM #178 of 181
Having beaten the game like a well-abused child, I have come to the conclusion that it is some of the most fun I had all 2008. Ignore the Wiis2 versions and instead get the PS360 versions.

I had no precision problems. When in '3d mode', I don't hold the stick to the right when I want to turn (unless I'm powersliding), i just hold it straight up and slide it to the right a little, which is far more precise. Controling Sonic is a joy in this game compared to before.

The music is amazing. No more of the mostly-crap metal that was born from Sonic Adventure 1/2, but this is more of Sonic Heroes/Sonic 3 with a cultural twist thingy. I like the fade the music gets when you're boosting.

The night levels are decent: just a tad long by about 5 minutes when you play them the first time. Not horrible, however.

Hub worlds were decent and just there. I had no complaints about them.

The only real complaint I had was the medal system: really unneccesary and annoying. Oh and the Tails flight stages, but there are only two.

Chip is hilarious and a great character.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Ashton
GET DOWN

Member 2132

Level 14.26

Mar 2006

Old Feb 2, 2009, 04:19 AM #179 of 181
OST of the year 2008 despite it coming out in 2009. Holy shit.

Most amazing jew boots
Treleus
Wark!

Member 33140

Level 1.21

Mar 2009

Old Mar 5, 2009, 05:55 PM 1 #180 of 181
Having read this whole thread, I can't make up my fucking mind.

http://www.bosstuneage.com/communiti...4520046274.jpg

wtf!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/3...dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Gah!

Actually, I can. Having only played the PS2 version and seen bits of the 360 version, I'm only certain of one thing: the PS2/Wii version was not the greatest game in the world like I had hoped. Maybe the 360 version is what I'm looking for. Stay tuned.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] SONIC UNLEASHED - FURFAG FANSERVICE