Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Microsoft Word Forms 2.0 - Combobox

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 28, 2011, 04:59 AM #1 of 2
Microsoft Word Forms 2.0 - Combobox

Hi

I'm having troubles adding items to my combobox in Word when using Microsoft Forms 2.0 Combobox.
Does anybody know how to do it?

I went to PROPERTIES and tried to enter values in the VALUE-field using : and ;, but it only displays 1 value.

I don't want to go into VBA-mode and make the combobox because if I do that, I have to save my document as a macro-word file.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!
williams22
Wark!

Member 39177

Level 1.02

Apr 2012

Old Apr 13, 2012, 07:02 AM #2 of 2
I am working on 2000 listbox control and want to put data side by side, i have tried aArray(0, lRow) = (lstCrossTab.Column(0, varItem)) but it seems that data may get lost..Any help would be appreciated

forms

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Microsoft Word Forms 2.0 - Combobox