Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

rip music: Dream Chronicles (PC)

amallichetta
Wark!

Member 36664

Level 1.02

Nov 2010

Old Nov 6, 2010, 06:36 AM Local time: Nov 6, 2010, 12:36 PM #1 of 2
rip music: Dream Chronicles (PC)

Hi!
I'm completely new to this, so be patient..
I've just finished playing Dream Chronicles and i loved the music!
I try to rip it somehow but it is above my primal skills i guess.
I'm not even able to recognise which is the audio file among those weird extensions in the game folder.
Dream Chronicles sequels 1, 2 and 3 is what i want to rip - sequel 4 has a downloadable OST.
I'm trying with GAP now but i think i messed it up.
HELP PLS!!
Thx! Amy

Jam it back in, in the dark.
amallichetta
Wark!

Member 36664

Level 1.02

Nov 2010

Old Nov 6, 2010, 04:19 PM Local time: Nov 6, 2010, 10:19 PM #2 of 2
I tried with GAP all afternoon today, but was not able to locate the audio files..
So now i will move on to other progs, i'll try with Dragon UnPacker.. fingers crossed

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > rip music: Dream Chronicles (PC)