Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I fucking hate winter...

Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Nov 12, 2007, 01:05 PM #51 of 55
I hate winter. It's the season that sprinkles snow from the sky and I hate snow. I hate shoveling snow at 2 A.M. I also don't want to get up from bed during the mornings. It's also the time when colds and flus are frequently going around.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fire On Ice
Shockingly Sheepish

Member 428

Level 18.61

Mar 2006

Old Nov 12, 2007, 01:22 PM #52 of 55
I love the winter. One of my favourite things is to be really warm and cozy when it's cold out. That being said I lost like 70 pounds this summer and am totally unused to being this cold but I'm stubbornly sticking to my opinion that winter is awesome.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Baaah~
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Nov 12, 2007, 01:41 PM Local time: Nov 12, 2007, 08:41 PM #53 of 55
Hah, in just like a week we've gotten almost one feet of snow. And I love it

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > I fucking hate winter...