Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How get through your senior year while doing the least possible amount of work.
Closed Thread

Æ Ninja Æ Ver.2
Banned

Member 12549

Level 2.62

Sep 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 12:42 PM #1 of 4
How get through your senior year while doing the least possible amount of work.

I mastered this art last year and now I will share my knowledge with the world. Don't try to improve this moethod because it's already perfect.

First of all you gotta make sure you have enough credits. Now here's how my schedule looked: (Per 1= P.E)(Per 2=Trigonometry)(Per 3= Law Studies)(Per. 4= Politics)(Per 5= English)(Per 6=Physics)(Per 7=Senior Privilage) Now with my special method my schedule went from that to thisPer 1=Peer Counciling(basically counciling kids who get into fights. There were rarely any fights so I sat on my ass most of the time and watched TV))(Per 2=Going to Burger King or any other restaurant)(Per 3=Law Studies)(Per 4= Politics)(Per 5= English)(Per 6= Nap Time)(Per 7= Senior Priv)

Now here's what I did. First you gotta master the art of escaping. There are 3 methods. Method one (AKA: The Solid Snake Method) Learn how the parking lot is setup and how you can easily get out without anyone noticing. Hide behind cars etc proceed slowly and carefully as not to be seen. Method two (AKA Sonic the Hedgehogf Method) This is the method I used. Since I was the fastest motherfucker in the school yard I ran out as fast as possible and jumped the fence without the staff having any idea what was going on 99.9% success rate. Method 3 (AKA: The Underground Railway Method) Find someone who has a pass to leave the premises and ask if you can hide in their trunk. I used this method once and it's not very safe you need to stay calm and you can't be claustrophobic. Since it was in Florida the trunk got really hot really fast and I couldn't move around a lot and it was very dark. It worked for me but the trick is you can't freak out. My friend freaked out and tried to kick his way out of the trunk while the staff was checking the drivers ID. It didn't end well for him or the driver.

Once you've mastered the art of escaping you gotta determine which classes you don't really need. (I dropped P.E, Physics, and Trigonometry) I had enough math, P.E and science credits. So I replaced P.E with Student Counciling. This was kinda tough because an administrator checks your ID to make sure you're supposed to be there. I just kinda hid in the back of the line. Lucky for me everyone there had my back. Per 2 and 6 is where the art of escaping comes into play. Since period 2 was in the middle of the day you need to master another skill.

The Art of Re-entry. "There's nothing like the chaos of lunch to mask a re-entry." ~Me. Basically you gotta pick a time when there is a lot of people moving to different places (period transitions or lunch) You can sneak back in using a reverseed verion of one of the escaping methods. Then disappear into a crowd of students. The trick here is to memorise the bell schedule (once you've got that down the re-entry is a cakewalk.)

Period 6 is easy. I spent the first half of the year sleeping through this class. Then I figured "why should I even bother showing up?" so I used the Sonic the Hedgehog method to make my escape everyday at the beginning of period 6.

So that's how you master getting through your senior year while doing the least possible amount of work. AND YES I DID GRADUATE! So you it worked. I should get a medal or something.

Most amazing jew boots
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 12:49 PM #2 of 4
The best way to get through your senior year is to do your work, do your apps, and get your work done. Being lazy isn't going to get you anywhere.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Æ Ninja Æ Ver.2
Banned

Member 12549

Level 2.62

Sep 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 12:55 PM #3 of 4
You call that lazy? It took a lot of work to come up with and execute those plans.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Sep 25, 2006, 01:03 PM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 01:03 PM #4 of 4
Things like this belong in your journal, MachinaX45.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > How get through your senior year while doing the least possible amount of work.