Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

If there was a Final Fantasy Tactics 2...

IdentikitOfEyes
Banned

Member 13258

Level 9.89

Sep 2006

Old Sep 30, 2006, 01:40 PM #51 of 52
I didnt want to look like an ass revieing a dead thread and all, but I figured I had to say something about a Final Fantasy Tactics Sequal. the things I am about to say might piss some people off but the only reason I feel that I can say them is because I special recgontion from Square for the amount of times I have played and beaten this game from start to finish. Over one thousand times and I hit that mark in 2001. i am not here to brag though, I actually want to put up some good ideas for a sequal.

it would be in a broader span of Ivalice WITH OUT any of the FFTA characters. No offence I loved the game I just dont think they belong in the original Final Fantasy Tactics world. There would be more battlefields and dungeons. The Dark Dungeon was just not enough for me. The all around world would become bigger. Maybe three times what the original Ivalice was.

Story

It would be a direct sequal to the game. Half of it would be Oiln Duri looking for Ramza and his sister. This would work perfectly if you plan on expanding the world itself. The other half would be Ramza and his sister trying to clear their name and bring honor back to the Belouve bloodline. Along the way Olin would run into many old eneimes that where not killed including the church because they are still trying to keep everything hush hush. ramza would run into new enemies and people that doubt his heritage and call him an anarchist against the king. (yes I know the king is technically a child but its still just a game)

Characters

Honeslty there is going to take me some time to think of new NPCs but of new job classes I would add the FFTA classes to the game where some of the classes would be transendent classes, like FFTA's champion would be the transendent class of the knight. None of this stupid shit like haveing regular characters being holyknights. Thats just too powerful for normal characters. The NPCs that will join your party will have those titles just like the original, but not the regular team.

Party & Fighting

your party would actully be just like Final Fantasy Tactics, only instead of 5 people on a team you would get 6 people. The random battle monsters would lvl the same as you just like the game. The only real big changes would be that storyline battles will also lvl up with the team and the classes would also be able to use spells that you have learned adding to the challenge. Also the battle maps in some areas will have differnt high lvls. It was seen in some of the castles in Final fantasy tactics, but here it would be like two or three different hight levels.

Style

sprites with the 3d mapping keep it old school

Classes and Skills

just like I said above, jobs would transend to higher lvls, and they would also get new abilites. Samurai's would not lose their sword to weapon breaking beause that sucked alot when I played my all samurai team I lost alot of swords. Jp would also be a bit easier to gain that way you can learn and master all of the teir one classes before moving on to transended classes, because haveing certain skills for one will passivly power a trancened skill of the same type.

replay value

the game would have alot of it, some of the side quests would not be unlocked till you beat the original game and alot of the real hardcore weapons would be in dungeons that are only accessed after beating the game once, and no, you will not be able to keep your team from the end game.

i would actually have to write this out more to give a full spectrum of what I would make this game into.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 08:02 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 03:02 PM #52 of 52
Originally Posted by Generic Badass
Final Fantasy Tactics was a huge ripoff of Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, which is pretty much the defining game in the Strategy-RPG genre (in its current form). And isn't Tactics Advance generally considered the sequel to the original?
tactics advanced was gay and has no right to be called a sequal...thats just me.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > If there was a Final Fantasy Tactics 2...