Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Mass Effect 3: Music from "Star Child" scene

naturally_tipsy
the Countess of Monte Cristo

Member 1730

Level 10.71

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2012, 01:14 PM #1 of 2
Mass Effect 3: Music from "Star Child" scene

So I am looking for the music from the scene at the end of Mass Effect 3 with the "star child" - I don't know if that's what he's actually called, but that's how a friend of mine has referred to him, so I adopted the term. The music from that scene is one of my favorite tracks in the game, but it's not on the collector's edition soundtrack, and I'd dearly love to get my hands on a copy of it. Anybody know where I can find a copy of the music?

Grazie mille.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."

--CS Lewis
Xellos
Loyal Einherjar

Member 2068

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2012, 12:52 PM #2 of 2
Where shepard has to make "the choice"?

Honestly, I too was looking for that EXACT song for ages. You wont find that on a OST, I found it on this rip, though.

Mass Effect 3 Extras "The Catalyst" - YouTube

That's the one, right?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Soldier: Prepare yourself, rebel scum!!

Arngrim : (These slipshod soldiers think they can call me "rebel scum"?)

Tags
bioware, mass effect, mass effect 3, me3

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Mass Effect 3: Music from "Star Child" scene