Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: I tried, okay
Stardust 11 78.57%
Match Commentary 6 42.86%
Impregnable Defense 4 28.57%
Swordwind 2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

R1P7: Commentate about the Impregnable Defense of Swordwind on the Stardust

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:42 PM #1 of 4
R1P7: Commentate about the Impregnable Defense of Swordwind on the Stardust

Neon Drive - Level 4 - Stardust

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Namachuukei 68 - Match Commentary

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - Impregnable Defense

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 3 - Swordwind

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2017, 02:47 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2017, 09:47 PM #2 of 4
Nobody can beat that Neon beat.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2017, 07:28 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2017, 04:28 PM #3 of 4
Did you really try? I feel like at no point during the organizing of this contest did you try

Additional Spam:
lmao why is stardust doing these things

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Aug 7, 2017 at 07:29 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 9, 2017, 05:22 AM #4 of 4
if I listened to all of the pieces of music in this contest without knowing their titles and had to guess which one was called "Neon Drive - Level 4 - Stardust", I would definitely guess that it is this one. what the random chiptune moment MARIO GETS COIN sound what are you doing here?!?!?! I love 80s things but this isn't as good at being an 80s thing as I'd like i m o (ocean void) still very good sounds and very good DRIVE music to listen to when driving reverby glassy sounds are so n?IG?HT TIME LASER GRID

Namachuukei 68 - Match Commentary is like shuffle chill music to sports game genre. THat genre of music is much better than that genre of game, I guess that's true with a lot of genres of video game musin. The electric keyboard synth patch and portamento-y square wave that sounds like lyle mays makes this so Sfusion happy fun music Brick In your empty background tht does not move but you're moving so it has a weird feel tennis baseball golf. I LOVE ALL THE DELAY ECHOES on the notes.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - Impregnable Defense is evoking no reaction from me...I'm sorry ;-; please don't be sad that I have no reaction to you music :<

Swordwind is so distant and damp sounding and that is kind of cool...I like how it's in 6/4 and the sounds are pretty neat glass crystal shimmering in the haze fog distance

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P7: Commentate about the Impregnable Defense of Swordwind on the Stardust