Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Extracting Data from a HD

Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2009, 07:53 PM #1 of 3
Extracting Data from a HD

My dad went and fucked his computer up. Even though I bought him an external hard drive to put his pictures in, he never backed them up. AWESOME.

I took out his hard drive from the old computer (which is not worth fixing) and put it in his new one he got from newegg. (Did you now you can get a triple core amd with 4 gb of ram for $400?)

The hard drive shows up on Vista's my computer, but I can't access it; every time I click it the computer tells me I must format it.

What software do I need to acess the data on this hard drive?

Thanks,

T

Most amazing jew boots
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2009, 08:52 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2009, 09:52 AM #2 of 3
GetDataBack.

It's not really free, but it can be easily found for "Free"...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2009, 07:42 AM #3 of 3
I will try it out and let you know how it goes. I tried hdmechanic but it isn't compatible with vista.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Extracting Data from a HD