Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Final Fantasy XIV

Kalekkan
Chocobo

Member 697

Level 11.22

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2010, 10:35 PM #1 of 58
I was excited about this game coming out, but last week I just found no interest in logging in anymore.

The game is missing basic core functionality as stated on the Gamespot review. SE is claiming to do something about the economic problems, yet it seems they still have no intention of introducing an Auction House.

I rolled a Conjurer and found myself massively frustrated in group situations, frequently having improper UI display of party member HP bars (makes healing really fun when you don't see health bars!)

Crafting isn't as painful as it was in FFXI to some extent. The game gives you the illusion of control of the situation and you have better control of skill-ups. If you break a synth, you lose everything.

Gathering was reasonably entertaining but there's no means to really distribute items. The bazaars and market system is not really friendly to buyers.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Tags
i thought ur mad on me, sori to bother you tail

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Final Fantasy XIV