Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] BLACK PEARL AND PEARL NECKLACE, WHAT IS IT ON THE OTHER TERMS?

marrylessey1694
Banned

Member 39722

Level 1.00

Jul 2012

Old Jul 31, 2012, 12:39 AM 3 #1 of 3
BLACK PEARL AND PEARL NECKLACE, WHAT IS IT ON THE OTHER TERMS?

Women really love pearls, if you ask ladies what is the first thing they going to buy if they have money, they preferred necklaces and brilliant pearls. It is based on certain survey here in our country. It only means that women really amazed on material things which for men are less important. I have done some slang research on my thesis last month, and I got a lot of foreign words which are really strange for me to hear. It is more on different countries idiomatic expressions and slang words. This article is not centering or concentrating on the real meaning of Black Pearl Necklaces or pearl necklace.
It is all about on what I found out on the word “pearl necklace” on my research. This word has a slang meaning which is referring to a sexual activity involving man ejaculates on the neck of the woman. It can be done by breast intercourse, or masturbating using the boobs of the woman, or result from the withdrawal of the penis from a partner's mouth as he is ejaculating following fellatio. The word “pearl necklace” is used by others because the drops of sperm deposited by the man appeared like a necklace of clear white pearls. I found this slang word and it is very strange on my side since it was my first time to hear the word.
I didn’t meant to offend women anyway, I just want to inform you that even the most brilliant black pearl necklace in the pawnshop has a contrary meaning on the languages of other culture. It is the fact that we should accept in terms of definition. Here’s another word that I found out to have another meaning and interpretation. Black Pearl is a common thing same as pearl and black pearl necklace, but it has another term and it is very far from the literal meaning. Black pearl is originally a wicked winch, an imaginary ship in the movie series Pirates of the Caribbean. The Black Pearl is easily distinguished by her distinctive black hull and sails. Her speed was obtained from the big amount of sails she carries. She was noted in "At World's End as being" The only ship that can outrun the Flying Dutchman. That’s the Black pearl; it’s a Ship on the other side of its name. Far from the black pearl we appraised on pawnshops and jewelry shop. Now you got it, you have some knowledge derive from this article, and I hope you appreciate it as what I did. I love discovering things which are strange and uncommon in my senses. Thanks.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Jul 31, 2012 at 01:26 AM.
Decoy Goat
25 to life on probation

Member 650

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2012, 07:52 AM #2 of 3
Are you hoping to run into one of those websites where they pay you for content by stumbling around the internet typing nonsensical text into random boxes and hitting "post"?

(your check is in the mail)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I <3 Cheryl.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Jul 31, 2012, 02:25 PM #3 of 3

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > [Attention] BLACK PEARL AND PEARL NECKLACE, WHAT IS IT ON THE OTHER TERMS?