Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 07:28 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 07:28 AM #1301 of 1941
Originally Posted by Kensaki
You have to be goddamn insane not to go affliction/demo in TBC. It is insanely overpowered. All the buffs on dots + the new calculation for spells... I would say that affliction with dark pact is the most mana efficent damage I have seen from a lock. And yes of course you will use much more mana as a demo lock, Its the trade off for the survivability.

Also the felguard can solo a stupid warrior. A smart warrior disarms it then two shots it. I have a vid of that lying around. Ofc to do this twice while warlock is pounding on you is well...

Zio in TBC warlocks go from being superb in 1v1 to being superb in 1v2. Seduce one fear other lay seed of corruption on both and dot up with dots and run the other way. if they are close to each other and dont have a way of removing it healing themselves/try to run after you they die. Seen this seed of corruption been used to kill 7 same lvl mobs at the same time. The end aoe killed them as all was hit for 1000+ to 2500 crit from each others SoC. Its more potent if used right than mages AoE can hope to be.
Well I didn't know about that part, but I do know this. A lot of locks are going either afflication or detrc. Just cuase in destruction you can pull back a lot of mana from your hits or something like that I was told.

Double Post:
Hey with seed of corruption ends on it's timer. Does it do the damage to the one who was seeded?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!

Last edited by Zio; Nov 29, 2006 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 09:56 AM #1302 of 1941
Hmmm sounds like its time to take my twink lock to 60.

also http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...51145118&sid=1

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by immp; Nov 29, 2006 at 11:52 AM.
Izlude
Fuck you.

Member 1761

Level 10.53

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 10:50 AM #1303 of 1941
What's this about warriors being the worst of the three tanking classes in BC? You guys are out of your minds.

I've heard nothing at all about them "nerfing" sunder (how?) and with the new talent trees we'll hold aggro even better than before. Even if they were nerfing sunder with oh, I don't know, less threat per application, the new talents make it and heroic strike 9-rage skills, with them being the highest threat generation other than shield slam, which remains the same.

As for devastate being gimp, from what I've seen, it looks pretty great. I wish I knew exactly how much of a threat bonus it received per application of sunder armor, but even then, it should be another great tool for holding aggro.

With the current 1.12 talents, it takes me roughly 6 seconds to generate 10,000 threat. Exactly how does that make me worthless for holding aggro again?

How ya doing, buddy?
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2006, 01:43 PM Local time: Nov 30, 2006, 11:43 AM #1304 of 1941
Well, for single-target tanking, no, they're not terrible.

The problem though is that the new mob pulls are supposedly insane. We're talking like 6 or 7-mob pulls, and warriors don't have the multi-target aggro tools to tank anywhere nearly as effectively as druids (who have Swipe) and paladins (who have Consecration).

Also, according to reports, druids have no problem at all not only generating more multi-target aggro, but can easily rip aggro off of a prot Warrior with Devestate.

Also, from what I've heard, Devestate supposedly generates as much aggro as a single application of Sunder Armor. Which is... pretty much bullshit IMO.

Double Post:
Alright, latest news from the grapevine:

Warlocks finally got nerfed. Soul Link changed to 20% DR (from 30%) and 5% damage buff (from 3%), and Curse of Weakness changed to an attack power reduction, instead of a flat damage reduction. In other words, a PVE buff, and a PVP nerf.

Also, somebody did some theorycrafting... and well, Restoration shamans put out damage over a 5 minute fight that is around 95% of an Elemental shaman's. Here's the thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...50895737&sid=1

I think this more than anything highlights the problem with Elemental. Somebody else put it best: "The main restraining factor with Shaman caster DPS is not time, but mana. The Restoration shaman's mana regen would have to be buffed by 50% to even allow time to be a factor, much less Elemental."

So... yeah.

Also, Rogues got some changes. Imp BS and Imp SnD got switched (yay), Cloak of Shadows got reduced to a 1-minute cooldown (!!!), and Blind got reduced to a 3 minute cooldown (!!!), 1.5 with talents (!!!!), but they both got removed from Preparation. Also, Surprise Attacks got changed to affect finishers instead of standard CP generators.

What else... Meh, can't think of much.

Oh, and if there's ANYBODY on Thorium Brotherhood that's 60... please, for the love of god, help me get ONE fucking group through DM!

Seriously... I've tried that place at least 6 times, various branches, and EVERY time we haven't made it past the first boss. Tonight, the problem was a complete FUCKTARD of a druid that had 3.6k mana "in healing gear," and stood there on the SECOND pull and let the tank die before shifting to bear and trying to tank them both at once. -_-;;;

Never group with a 60 Tauren Druid named Zord. Ever.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by The_Griffin; Dec 1, 2006 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 05:27 PM #1305 of 1941
I've been having shitty groups as well lately on my rogue. I hardly play as her, but when I do, I always want to run UBRS/Strat/Scholo for Shadowcraft and hoping for the Skullforge Reaver when I do Baron. I get in a group for UBRS and I'm sure it was a farming run for some item, because about half the people were from a raiding guild in all T2/AQ 40 gear.

We get to the Rend event and have to get two more, we do so and tell them to let us know when they get in the instance so we can summon. The warrior they get comes in and says "oh crap, the spectators are in the way." Next thing I know there's all the mobs that's in the path leading to the event area in the room while we're fighting the event.

Can't WAIT for Tuesday when they have the patch out and that gets fixed to where it resets.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2006, 05:55 PM Local time: Dec 1, 2006, 03:55 PM #1306 of 1941
Neither can I.

Oh, and I got my first purple EVER in Live Strat a few nights ago: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=17740

Won it against a rogue. The really lol-worthy thing though is that I actually won the SECOND drop of that ring. The first had happened literally a minute before, and the tank won THAT roll. That same run, five Righteous Orbs dropped and everybody got one, and I also won a nice helmet. Not a bad run neh? =D

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:26 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2006, 10:26 PM #1307 of 1941
Quote:
Curse of Weakness changed to an attack power reduction, instead of a flat damage reduction. In other words, a PVE buff, and a PVP nerf.
How is that a PVP nerf? that's a buff all around I think. That's awesome. AP reduction means any melee units rather PVE or PVP do a lot less damage. Especially rogues/warriors. It can change a lot of it's removing say a lot of AP.

Quote:
Also, somebody did some theorycrafting... and well, Restoration shamans put out damage over a 5 minute fight that is around 95% of an Elemental shaman's. Here's the thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...50895737&sid=1

I think this more than anything highlights the problem with Elemental. Somebody else put it best: "The main restraining factor with Shaman caster DPS is not time, but mana. The Restoration shaman's mana regen would have to be buffed by 50% to even allow time to be a factor, much less Elemental."
The problem is, with your current spells and even if shocks could do say something like add damage - insert spell and etc. With your current set of spells that you have, the shocks, lightning and etc. There is no way for you to even get out good DPS as say half as good as a mage without redoing ALL of your spells. Yes I know Shammy is suppose to be an all arounder but the thing is, they'd have to redo all of the shammy spells I do believe. I've been told enchantment isn't so bad now.

Quote:
Also, Rogues got some changes. Imp BS and Imp SnD got switched (yay), Cloak of Shadows got reduced to a 1-minute cooldown (!!!), and Blind got reduced to a 3 minute cooldown (!!!), 1.5 with talents (!!!!), but they both got removed from Preparation. Also, Surprise Attacks got changed to affect finishers instead of standard CP generators.
Meh I think they should have kept it with SS and etc. What are they saying that it's too powerful cause BS/SS/Gouge can always hit?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 02:13 AM #1308 of 1941
http://www.myndflame.com/index.php?o...d=80&Itemid=69
lol...a little over done but still funny.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2006, 06:48 AM Local time: Dec 4, 2006, 04:48 AM #1309 of 1941
While we're on the topic of WoW comics...

http://www.lfgcomic.com/

WINNER. Pure WINNER.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 04:52 PM #1310 of 1941
New patch out fags. If you haven't gotten it yet you don't have World of Warcraft or play it on a daily basis.

LIKE ME.

Quote:
Looking for Group Interface Tool

A new Looking For Group tool designed to assist players in finding groups for instanced dungeons and quests will now be available. This interface gives players the option to be added to a pool of other players also looking for a group, as a means to expedite the process. In addition, players will also be able to search for additional members in situations where they have a group and are simply looking to find more players. For a complete overview of this new interface, please take a moment and read the information contained on our comprehensive Looking for Group preview.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burni...gforgroup.html

General

* All players will have their talent points reimbursed and will have access to new talents throughout their trees; this includes the 41-point talents. Several new abilities have also been added for all classes.
* All pets will now receive a percentage of their master's armor, spell damage, spell resistances, attack power, and stamina.
* Low-level spells cast by high-level players will receive smaller bonuses from +healing and +spell damage.
* HoTs, DoTs, and channeled spells have been re-balanced to receive a more appropriate (higher) percentage of +spell damage and +healing.
* HoTs from different sources will now stack (i.e. multiple druids can cast the Rejuvenation spell on 1 target).
* New item property "Resilience" has been introduced. Resilience reduces your chance to be the victim of a critical strike, and reduces the amount of damage critical strikes do to you.
* Weapon Skill now does the following:
o Weapon skill will no longer reduce the percentage damage lost due to glancing.
o The player will gain 0.1% to their critical strike rating per weapon skill against monsters above their level.
* When casting a buff on a low level target, the appropriate rank of the buff will automatically be applied.
* In PvP, Crowd Control effects will last no longer than 12 seconds instead of the full duration, with a chance of a heartbeat resist.
* Players will no longer lose faction when under the influence of "Mind Control" or the Gnomish Mind Control Cap.
* Several improvements have been made to the Macintosh client, including support for Multi-Threaded OpenGL on Intel Macs running OS X 10.4.8 or higher.

PvP

* Honor System Revamp
o Current honor totals have been reset.
o Players may display their highest lifetime rank title (accessible from character sheet).
o Honor points earned each day may now be spent as a form of currency.
o Check the PvP tab of your character sheet to see your honor information.
o PvP rewards are no longer unique.
* Marks of Honor earned from battlegrounds are no longer turned in for reputation or honor. They are now used in addition to honor points in order to purchase rewards.
* Two New Arenas are now available in three different modes.
o 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 matches
o Players may queue up at Goblin NPC's in Stormwind, Ironforge,
o Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Gadgetzan

Druids

* The talent "Swiftmend" will now include bonus healing from the talents "Improved Rejuvenation" and "Empowered Rejuvenation".
* "Omen of Clarity's" duration has been increased to 30 min.

Hunters

* Traps can be set while in combat, but require a 2 second arming time.
* "Auto shot" will be automatically enabled if the Hunter steps out of melee range while in combat with target.
* 1 Agility will now grant 1 Ranged Attack Power.
* "Auto shot" is now reset when casting Aimed Shot.
* "The Beast Within's" Bonus damage caused has been reduced to 10%, but now also reduces the mana cost of all spells by 20%.
* Freezing Traps will now cancel combat when cast.

Mages

* "Frost Nova" (Water Elemental Spell) has now been renamed "Freeze".

Shaman

* Shaman with the appropriate talent spec are now able to dual-wield.
o Self-weapon buffs such as Windfury Weapon can be applied to both main and off-hand weapons.
* Rockbiter's weapon functionality has been changed. It is now a damage proc instead of a flat attack power bonus.
* Windfury Weapon and Rockbiter Weapon enchantments will only benefit the weapon with the enchantment on it.

Warlocks

* The range of "Drain Life" and "Drain Mana" spells have been increased.

Warriors

* Rage generation from dealing damage has been normalized.
o All Rage awards are averaged with our expected rage per swing (adjusted for weapon speed).

Items

* The "Far Sight" effect has changed so that the camera now zooms in to a distant location, rather than instantly showing the distant view. This also affects the items: Ultra-Spectropic Vision Goggles, the Ornate Spyglass, and the Hunter ability "Eagle Eye."
* Spells can now require either a totem item or a totem category item to cast a spell. This means that the Enchanting Rods now count as all of the lower level enchanting rods as well, so you only need a single enchanting rod instead of all six. This also means that "Finkle's Skinner" now counts as a Skinning Knife. Several weapons that are picks have been flagged as counting as a Mining pick as well.
* Items that give bonuses, such as critical strike percentage, have been modified to adhere to a combat rating system.
* All current items will provide the exact same benefit from ratings at level 60 as they provided before the ratings system.
* Thrown weapon items no longer stack, but use durability instead. One unit of durability is lost per throw, and these items can be repaired.
* The tool tip for the Great Staff of the Guardian now shows the proper increase of 28 to the party spell critical rating.
* Items that are useable from player inventory with a cooldown will now update the cooldown in real-time.
* Players will no longer be able to sell the "Blue Skeletal Horse" to vendors.
* The damage Proc from the item "Misplaced Servo Arm" will no longer break the Rogue ability "Gouge".
* The "Skull of Impending Doom" has been changed and will now increase run speed by 60% for 10 seconds, but deals damage equal to 60% of your maximum health and drains 60% of your maximum mana for over 10 seconds.
* The Backfire effect on the "Net-O-Matic" will no longer break on damage.

Professions

* All of the profession-made items that have been created up to now have been given proper stats based on the current expansion item level progression table.
* Most of the items made by Tailoring/Leatherworking/Blacksmithing have had their creation time reduced. Now the cap on time required to make an item in those professions is based on quality and level.
o New Max times required.
+ Level 31+ Green Items at least 8 sec
+ Level 31+ Blue Items at least 15 sec
+ Level 31+ Purple Items at least 25 sec
* Skill level now determines what items you can disenchant.
o Skill 1= Level 1-20
o Skill 25= Level 20-25
o Skill 50= Level 25-30
o Skill 75= Level 30-35
o Skill 100= Level 35-40
o Skill 125= Level 40-45
o Skill 150= Level 45-50
o Skill 175= Level 50-55
o Skill 200= Level 55-60
o Skill 225= Level 60-65
* Players will no longer lose an item when attempting to disenchant on a boat when the loading screen appears.

User Interface

* Meeting Stone gossip options have been removed from Innkeepers in preparation for the new LFG system.
* LFG/LFM UI
o Tips have been added to Loading Screen tips and new player tips
o Meeting Stones now function similar to a Warlock Summon spell.
+ Players select party member to be summoned and right click the stone. A second party member then clicks the portal to summon.
* Enchanting UI has been vastly improved.
* Raid UI now supports frame for Main Tank.
* Spell Alert (Enemy Cast bar)
o Defaults to off
o Enabled through Interface Options
o Displays targeted enemy's cast bar when they are casting.
o May also be displayed with "V" key functionality.
* Auto-loot may be enabled with just one click in the Interface Options.
* Character sheet UI now displays more precise melee, ranged, and spell stats.
* Players can now cast item targetable spells on items that are in your action bar. For instance you can cast feed pet and have the food you want the pet to be fed in one of your action bars.
* Semi-charged items can no longer be placed in the Auction House.
* A knowledge base has been added to the in-game UI.
o Searchable database of FAQ's and common support issues.
* Keyrings have been expanded to hold more key-type items and will now size dynamically for the number of keys in possession.
* The Hunter ability, "Mend Pet," will now turn red when a pet is out of range.
* Players will now be able to disable ability messages in the floating combat text.
* Players will now be able to scroll down their ignore list if it extends beyond one page.
* The tooltips for the Show Dispellable Debuffs and Show Castable Buffs options will now specify they only apply to raid pullout groups.
* Significant changes have been made to User Interface customization.
o For specific details, please visit http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...36975623&sid=1.

Bugs

* The Rend Blackhand arena event in Upper Blackrock Spire will now properly reset after a wipe.
* Players will no longer resurrect with low mana and health if they died and released on a Zeppelin or Ship.
* Fixed an issue where effects with 100% chance to be applied were being resisted.
* Fixed an issue where high level players were not being properly credited the right amount of faction reputation.
* Party members will now be properly credited for completing the "Dead Man's Plea" quest when a totem or pet gets the killing blow on Baron Rivendare.
* Slowing abilities and spells will no longer decrease the speed of a player when traveling by Gryphon.
* Fixed an issue where players were re-taining talent based abilities even after re-training.
* Fixed an issue where the Warlock spell "Shadowburn" was improperly consuming two Soul Shards.
* Fixed an issue where players were unable to click on anything if they had any add-ons installed.
* Fixed an issue where players were able to use "Mana Burn" on mobs and players without mana.
* Fixed an issue where spells that proc while a player was standing would not proc if they were sitting or lying down.
* Fixed many interface overlapping graphic issues.
* Fixed an issue where Seal of Justice (Rank 2) will now refresh with melee strikes.
* Blood Elf mobs in Azshara will now have the correct model.
* Fixed an issue where a spell with two procs would be reflected and one of the procs would still hit the player that reflected the spell.
* Fixed an issue that was putting Hunters back into combat when they have the "Spirit Bond" Talent or have the Cryptstalker set bonus.
* Fixed an issue where players were being awarded the wrong item when double looting a corpse under the master loot option.
* Fixed an issue where players interrupted while casting would have a longer cast time than normal.
* Fixed an issue where players could not see enchants when inspecting another player.
* Fixed an issue where extra attacks from "Windfury Weapon" would not proc "Flurry" when they crit.
* Fixed an issue where players that were killed in freezing traps would be stuck there until releasing.
* Fixed an issue where Warlocks were able to despawn a pet to gain a free "Soul Shard"in the Battlegrounds.
* Warrior "Shield Slam" and "Shield Bash" will no longer trigger a proc from an equipped weapon.
* Fixed an issue where players were able to consume a Mana Emerald at full mana.
* The totem, "Wrath of Air," will no longer be useable in "Ghost Wolf" form.
* Fixed an issue where Warrior "Battle Shout" was causing too much threat.
* Fixed an issue where computers with ATi video cards were sometimes having problems when displaying a certain texture.
* Fixed an issue where the Warlock spell "Death Coil" gained double the benefit from the talent "Shadow Mastery".
* Player pets will no longer attack CC'ed targets while in Passive mode.
* "Prayer of Spirit" will no longer cast on the user if there is no other target selected.
* "Lightning Shield" will now have the appropriate cool-down time between uses.
* Fixed an issue where materials were being consumed if a player logged out before an enchantment had finished being applied.
* The Hunter, "Auto Shot," ability will no longer activate on resurrection.
* Fixed a bug where "Inner Focus" was not being consumed when using "Mind Soothe."
* Fixed a bug where Rogues were able to use the ability "Ghostly Strike" when not facing their target.
* Warlock pet dismiss sounds will now play properly.
* Fixed an issue where Fist weapons were sheathing improperly.
* Bags will no longer overlap the Bank UI when the game window is resized.
* Players will no longer be able to whisper to enemy players in Battlegrounds.
* The Skeletal Gryphon ride for the Eastern Plaguelands PvP event will now fly at its correct speed.
* Players will no longer be able to jump onto the top of the Dun Baldar Fortress in Alterac Valley and get behind the terrain to attack other players.
* Shapeshifting will now break "Nogginfogger Elixir" effect.
* You will no longer die when Feign Death is finished channeling.
* "Scatter Shot" will now properly do damage even if the target is immune to the confuse effect.
* "Aspect of the Cheetah" will now properly trigger with absorbed damage.
* Casting a lower rank polymorph on a target that is already under the effect of a higher rank will cause an error message and not consume mana.
* The talent, "Master of Elements," will now properly proc off of totems.
* Players will no longer be attacked by same faction guards when using mind control on an enemy player to attack.
* "Vanish" will now properly un-target the Rogue from the attacker when the attacker is in the same party.
* The talent, "Improved Chain Heal," will now properly add to the base healing done.
* "Healing Wave" Ranks 11 and 12 will now benefit from the Shaman talent, "Healing Way."
* "Improved Curse of Agony" will now properly increase the base and spell power.
* Warlocks will now be properly credited a Soul Shard from their pet when they take a flight path.
* Warlocks will now be properly credited a Soul Shard from their pet when they are dead at the end of a Battleground match.
* Warlocks will now be properly credited a Soul Shard from their pet when they enter an Arena.
* Casting "Dark Pact" after exiting combat will no longer put you back in combat.
* The tool tip for the "Great Staff of the Guardian" now shows the proper increase of 28 to the party spell critical rating.
* Several Chest spawns in Dustwallow Marsh will now properly spawn above ground.
* Items that can give +Stamina/Intellect from random suffixes will now properly apply while dead.
* "Beastmaster's Gloves" will now give the proper 2% crit chance for Hunter pets.
* Fixed a bug where you can end up with overlapping bags after resizing the window.
* Various graphical errors will be noticeable while viewing maps.

Mac

* Added support for Multi-Threaded OpenGL on Intel Macs running OS X 10.4.8 or higher. Depending on hardware, scene and graphical settings, this can raise frame rates up to a factor of 2X.
* Improved video hardware detection and default settings, especially with Intel video.
* Vertex Animation Shaders have been disabled for systems with Intel video.
* Improved iTunes key-binding feature for smoothness and track name display.
* Fixed a bug where Tutorial Tips would not be marked as viewed correctly on PowerPC Macs.
* Fixed a rare crash bug in the audio code.
* Improved support for Weather Shaders.
* Added support for changing the mouse sensitivity in WoW. Previously, the Mac version ignored the value from the slider in the Interface Options dialog.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Dopefish; Dec 5, 2006 at 04:57 PM.
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 10:36 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2006, 10:36 PM #1311 of 1941
Hunters got nerfed. 1 AP for 1 agil? Not that I care but that's a major nerf.

FELIPE NO
Originally Posted by Zio
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:15 PM #1312 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
Hunters got nerfed. 1 AP for 1 agil? Not that I care but that's a major nerf.
What did they get before? Nothing? Agility by itself ups crit hit % right? So I'd say that is not a nerfing at all.

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:16 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2006, 09:16 PM #1313 of 1941
They got 2 ranged AP for 1 agility.

Of course, he forgot to mention that the hunter loot got re-itemized to have RAP instead of agility, and that hunters got a new formula for crit chance which gives more crit for less agility.

immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 01:34 AM #1314 of 1941
Well for some reason I'm having a lot more fun with my warrior in pvp. O.o

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 03:53 PM #1315 of 1941
Invisible characters, missing items. Welcome to a new patch!

Any addons back available? I felt so naked without at least Titan Panel and Perl.

Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 04:08 PM #1316 of 1941
I'm waiting for the next InsomniaX Recompilation since that's what I'm used to using. It should be out later today, according to their forums.

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2006, 06:32 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2006, 04:32 PM #1317 of 1941
Originally Posted by dagget
Invisible characters, missing items. Welcome to a new patch!

Any addons back available? I felt so naked without at least Titan Panel and Perl.
Ahaha, yeah. Went on a DM run last night (that was my first actual SUCCESS out of over a dozen tries), and in the end I had to boot everybody, relog, and invite everybody because the LFG system glitched out and invited somebody so that they didn't show up. -.-;;;

How ya doing, buddy?
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 12:27 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2006, 12:27 PM #1318 of 1941
I didn't know hunters got that big of a revamp.

Second, I can't wait for CTmod to finish revamping especially if they do the bar mod. For the love of god they better or else I need to find a new bar mod that was good as CTmod. I love CTmod. Ctmod has some of the stuff back espeically CTRA.

But meh, locks are boring now. ._.; Afflication takes too much patience/time to kill and demo/destruction is too eay to use.

And now my rogue wipes the floor cause my SS/Gouge is undodgable and thus I wtfpwn rogues now even with them having evasion.

I don't know, it just seems I may not play BC and sell my reserve copies.

How ya doing, buddy?
Originally Posted by Zio
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 03:49 PM #1319 of 1941
I had some CT mod and during gameplay (after having it about 3 or 4 hours) this box dialog pops up telling me that it's using actions only available to Blizzard's UI and I'd have to disable it. GG.

How ya doing, buddy?

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 05:32 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2006, 03:32 PM #1320 of 1941
Originally Posted by Zio
I didn't know hunters got that big of a revamp.
Yup. The only problem is that more or less only their tier sets got re-itemized. So, those wearing things like the Ony pendant lost some AP because of this, but overall, it was either a non-issue or an actual buff to hunters.

immp
Hortus Ortus Vinco

Member 584

Level 15.79

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 05:41 PM #1321 of 1941
Try out mutilate too. On top of having slowing poison and 5 cps all the time, mutilate rips through other classes. I havent done this well with my rogue in pvp since....well I can remember.

Time for class rereviews!! =P

The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2006, 07:38 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2006, 05:38 PM #1322 of 1941
Considering the state of shamans in PVP right now, I fully expect to be given a pet warlock in our class review. *nodnod*

Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2006, 03:14 AM Local time: Dec 9, 2006, 03:14 AM #1323 of 1941
Surprise attacks own and so does blade twisting. I love how I can proc blade twisting on a mage, they teleport and I can run the other way and get out of spell range enough to stealth and start up again.

Originally Posted by Zio
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2006, 06:15 AM #1324 of 1941
Blade twisting owns. I have no problem soloing/farming when that procs, and it's fairly decent for me too.

Warlocks give me problems in PVP because they'll get me seduced before I have a chance to set up some stunlocking.

Working on my 4th 60 now, a mage. Went fire instead of ice. Can't wait to hit Dragon's Breath and start eating faces in BGs.

Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2006, 11:52 AM Local time: Dec 9, 2006, 11:52 AM #1325 of 1941
Hey, is there a site out there that has the advanced titan panal, ct, and other interfaces for 2.0? I can't seem to find them, and of course, all the interfaces are out of date and unusable now.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft