Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] ERRYDAY MINECRAFT

Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Dec 12, 2010, 05:07 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2010, 02:07 AM #1 of 184
I play Minecraft, but I only really like the survival mode. Since the health and inventory are currently bork in multiplayer, I only play singleplayer. When these things get implemented in multiplayer, I could host my own server or join one of yours.

Here's my skin page FWIW.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Dec 12, 2010, 09:52 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2010, 06:52 PM #2 of 184
Health works in multiplayer. Inventory works in multiplayer (well if you don't count the chest exploit).
Thanks for the update. It seems they should have server-side inventory finalized by next week. I'll check back then and maybe jump into the game with others if all is well!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Jan 24, 2011, 02:00 AM Local time: Jan 23, 2011, 11:00 PM #3 of 184
Anyone have a preferred SMP server?

Most amazing jew boots
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Jan 31, 2011, 12:38 AM Local time: Jan 30, 2011, 09:38 PM #4 of 184
Are you asking about which server software to run a server or a particular server to play on? I've been running a server using MCAdmin for a couple months now. Feel free to hit me up over PM for info on it if you'd like to check it out.
Play on. I actually want to interact with you guys! =D Expect a PM.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Feb 8, 2011, 05:34 PM Local time: Feb 8, 2011, 02:34 PM #5 of 184
I might check out Project Genesis later on. Seems like there's some wicked structures there. Cool.

For now, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this game, so I'm sticking to friend communities. Also, in the past month, my roommates have started their own SMP server, so that occupies me most of the time I want to play Minecraft.

I'll also hop into Acer's server again at some point to check out things there. =}

I was speaking idiomatically.

Tags
diamonds, punch trees e'erday, sssssssssssssssssssssssss, this tag is now diamonds

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] ERRYDAY MINECRAFT