Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Carl on Duty: Black Cops - Holy crap a patch

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2010, 08:46 AM #1 of 56
Although I'm glad we're not playing this on PS3, which is apparently a disaster of untold proportions right now.
Since the newest "Patch" came in, I'd be lucky to play an hour. It's a shame because before the patch everything was working fine for me and I was actually enjoying it more than MW2. Now the NAT type goes from Open to moderate at random times, connection interrupted is more frequent than host migration, and when a game works the lag hits you like a kick in the ass.
So yeah, have fun with your issues xboxers >=(

Jam it back in, in the dark.

New Record!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Carl on Duty: Black Cops - Holy crap a patch