Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] I Guess We Still Play This Kart 8: 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park.

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2014, 05:50 PM 1 #1 of 557
My word good sir that is a spiffing and most excellent plan.

How ya doing, buddy?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2014, 11:02 PM #2 of 557
That's OK, you'd be playing against Tritoch and he's terrible at everything.
Hey now, I took second place in the first set of races we did. It was Skills getting SO MAD at the CPU players he asked us to turn on.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2014, 11:40 AM #3 of 557
I'm afraid I'll be out this weekend and likely the next several weeks unless we can move it back to around 2pm or so. I just got stuck with a client who works weekend late afternoons/nights.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2014, 04:58 PM #4 of 557
Good news! My weekend client already got himself fired today, so I'll be back in for karting on Saturday. That was even faster than I'd expected.

Most amazing jew boots
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2014, 05:07 PM 1 #5 of 557
I'm glad that I won't have to shell out so much gas money to get over there anymore.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:46 AM #6 of 557
I don't really care about watching EVO, so I'll be around.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 19, 2014, 06:20 PM #7 of 557
Baby Daisy will haunt your dreams, and that's all that matters.

FELIPE NO
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2014, 08:00 PM #8 of 557
DAISY, QUEEN OF MUSIC PARK
Suddenly very glad that I couldn't make it today.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 24, 2014, 01:43 AM #9 of 557
Mad about losing no. Mad about the fucking music stage, kinda? Nothing compared to Omagnus raging at moo for betraying him repeatedly (which was hilarious).
Mo0 is the king of teammate murder.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 26, 2014, 07:21 PM #10 of 557
Man, if they added actual battle mode arenas back in then this would officially become my favorite Mario Kart over N64.

For just a second when I first saw the little screen of that Wario city I thought it was a track for the live action Super Mario Bros. movie. Come on, Nintendo! Break down those barriers and give John Leguizamo some work.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2014, 04:36 PM #11 of 557
I had a choice this week between working crazy late on Friday or missing Music Park. Nothing can stop the music (except for nationwide internet outages).

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2014, 10:11 AM #12 of 557
If you've never played Wind Waker then you should definitely go with that bundle. It's not my favorite Zelda, but it's still pretty great and has a ton of side stuff to do. Might as well grab that now so you can buy Mario Kart on its own and start practicing Music Park.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2014, 10:59 AM #13 of 557
Of course 3D World is amazing, but if he wants to have the Wii U this weekend before he gets super busy throughout September he can always buy that separately later instead of waiting 2 weeks to get anything. Hyde should get both anyway since he never played Wind Waker on Gamecube either.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 9, 2014, 11:31 PM #14 of 557
Hey now. Mo0 and Nutty are the low bar. I'm more like low-mid bar.

You have to press the accelerator button and take turns without hitting the wall to beat me.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Sep 13, 2014, 05:40 PM 2 #15 of 557
Or just join the Mario Kart room and you get a Skype invite almost immediately.

How ya doing, buddy?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2014, 01:28 PM #16 of 557
Pick Online from Mario Kart's main menu, and after you choose friends it'll show a flag next to anyone who's hosting a room. It's usually Omagnus or sometimes Tails.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 5, 2014, 09:00 PM #17 of 557
Smash is a thing, but we haven't done any set times for it. Same as with Theatrhythm it's just been something to follow up Karting.

How ya doing, buddy?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2014, 02:21 PM #18 of 557
I got called in to cover a shift this afternoon, so I won't be around for either. I'm definitely down for some Smash once I get home around 7:30 though.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2014, 03:34 PM #19 of 557
Considering we've played Mario Kart every Saturday for several months, no, probably not.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Nov 1, 2014, 08:53 AM #20 of 557
Daylight savings hits tonight at 2am here, so that does leave you an hour ahead for now. I'm fine with getting it started an hour later than usual.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Nov 13, 2014, 01:44 AM #21 of 557
Yeah, there was no way I was ever going to agree to holding off until Saturday. I can't wait to see the Zelda tracks.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2014, 11:30 PM #22 of 557
Well, I was going to make sure I got home from work tomorrow in time for karting, but I guess I'll just sleep in instead. That works.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2015, 07:45 PM #23 of 557
Well, I was kind of on the fence about the Pac-Man amiibo, but that helmet is pretty awesome.

Time to get excited for 200cc Music Park where NOBODY CAN MAKE ANY OF THE TURNS WHY DID WE THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA AUUUUUGH

FELIPE NO
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2017, 04:27 AM #24 of 557
I can't believe Nintendo released MK8 Deluxe so buggy. They couldn't even check the track names to make sure Music Park was spelled correctly.

Tags
"AHH EAT" - Mo0, "Did you know... waves are a type of fungus." -Qwarky, "Gentry Twin Powers Activate. Form of whatever nutty is doing.", "Get out of my head Tumblr", "Hey; Teddy Grahams!", "I counted to two too fast." - Mo0, "I fell off the fuck" - Mo0, "I got first that one time." - SuperSonic, "I think BZ's my spirit animal now." - Dave, "I'm always nine months pregnant." - Dave, "If dicks tasted like these enchiladas I'd eat dicks every day" - Daravon, "If I can't have fifth place; no one will!" - Daravon, "It came off your butt! I saw it!" - Skills, "It's peanut butter egg time", "My driver's drunk" - Acer, "Please do not hit me with the red shell Daravon oh god damn it", "Pretty sure it's all dick no matter which part you freeze it on." - Tails, "Red team drownin' us in dicks." "YOU'RE the Red Team!", "There is only victory for Cat Peach!" - Tails, "This game and its items." - AcerBandit, "This is not the road." - Daravon, "We are Daisy. We are Legion.", "What am I even being-" - Mo0, "What happened to you Skills?" "YOU SHOT ME THREE TIMES" "Oh right", "You're either racing or you're dead.", 100 Years of Taco, 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park., 2007 Miami Dolphins, 2Spooky4Me, 4 out of 6 people asked for this, 5G Internet, Accidental Spooky, ALL GOLD EVERYTHING, Ambient Anger Noises, Angry About Being Accused of Team Killing, Angry About Bodies of Water, Angry About Counting, Angry About Dolphins, Angry About Mount Wario, Angry About Team Killing, awake apnea, Baby Cup, Banatrix, BILL ME LATER, Blue Brigade, Blue Dynasty, Bullet Bill DLC, Bullet Bill Erryday, Bullshit regular Peach, But who was wagon?, Butterscotch DLC, Butterscotch Pudding, CHz is bullshit, Communist Manifesto, Contract Dong, Countably Infinite Gentrys, counting to 2, Cusim Krap, Daravon: Archracist of Gamingforce, DAVE WHY, Dickspin.jpg, Did You Know, DIVORCE GAME, dolphins, Dongforce, ENEMIES EVERYWHERE, Eternally Fifth, Expand Dong, Foreground Anger Noises, Gentron, Get Good DLC, Get Good Season Pass, GET IN THE DOME, GET SPOOKY, Good Talk, Grumble Something, Half Music Park Cup, Ice Cream Epiphany, infectious Gentryism, Infinity Gauntlet of Bullshit Items, inopportune cats, Item Fucking, Konkey Dong, Koopa Cup, Lemony Fresh, Libertarian Kart, Lore, Mad Mad Farm, MadAlert Bracelet, Madic Park, Maditoba, Mario Kart 8 Featuring Peyton Manning, Master Dong, McCarthy Kart, Mennobot, MOO STAGE, Music Park Cup, Music Park Cup Mk II, No One Asked For This, nutty's gonna take you to the Sylvan Learning Center, Oakland Raiders, One Lap Alliance, origin stories, Origin Story, preemptively mad, prehensile folds, pretzels, Red Menace, Red Team = Nerds, Robokart, ROYALTY SON, RULES OF PRINCESS, Shy Guy Cup, so mad, Son of Bitch, SPECIAL DELIVERY, Squizz, Still better than Q, strangling a duck, Sudden Mii Regret, Team Baby Daisy, Team Enemywealth, Team No York, That UK Shit, the best princess, The Fifth Gentry, The Tiny Left Space, The Unattainable Doughnut, THERE ARE 39 OTHER TRACKS, Throbbing Around the World in 80 Days, Toad Apartheid, two heads of setphones, Yoshi Cup

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] I Guess We Still Play This Kart 8: 16:17 <+BZ> favorite course: Music Park.