Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Things in games you wish you didn't have spoiled for you.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 09:32 PM Local time: Mar 30, 2008, 08:32 PM #26 of 27
Spoiler:
AERIS DIES!

.JEZUZ FUCKING CHRIST.

Seriously what the fuck, RIGHT WHILE I WAS DOWNLOADING THE GAME !!!

I mean i was so psyched i been told this is the best FF, i played X and LOVED it, they told me it's shit compared to 7, i'm downloading it and BAM some asshole just randomly BLURTS IT OUT ONLINE.. FUCK YOU NIGGER..
Oh screw off. There is a statute of limitations on spoilers. If I tell you King Kong dies at the end, or Rosebud was a sleigh, or that Soylent Green is people I'm not going to feel bad. You know why? Because it was AGES ago.

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 30, 2008, 10:10 PM #27 of 27
WHAT?! SOYLENT GREEN WAS MADE OUT OF PEOPLE?!! Thanks a lot Denicalis, my day is ruined.

Though one Family Guy episode did ruin Citizen Kane for me

Anyway, one of the games I would hate to be spoiled by is the Ace Attourney Serie...dear god it has happened before.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by valiant; Mar 30, 2008 at 10:22 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Things in games you wish you didn't have spoiled for you.