Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Hardest game(s) you've ever played

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 05:25 AM #126 of 134
I had Spider-Man's levels totally figured out and fool-proof. Past that, it wasn't even worth my time.

I kind of want to pick it up and see if I can beat it now, but I seriously doubt it. I've probably gotten worse at games now that I'm older.

Most amazing jew boots
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:06 PM #127 of 134
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT STORM IN A SWIMMING LEVEL.
... it's based on a specific storyline from the comics; that's what happened in the comics. Doesn't make it any better, but.

FELIPE NO
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:46 PM #128 of 134
... it's based on a specific storyline from the comics
Link plzkthanx

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:48 PM #129 of 134
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:55 PM #130 of 134
Oooooooh, I was thinking it was a special tie-in issue or a one-shot or something...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 10:04 PM Local time: Aug 13, 2009, 07:04 PM #131 of 134
Huh. I figured it was just a bullshit level some designer thought of to make you want to kill yourself.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2009, 10:49 PM #132 of 134
lol. I own the super nintendo cartridge for arcade's revenge. I got it for my birthday. Needless to say, I was not please. I remember being able to beat Spider Man's stage, Gambit and Wolverine but nothing beyond that. Each person had 2 stages to make things worse. I distinctly remember hating Cyclops' stage.

How ya doing, buddy?
leaf
Leaf, not Leech

Member 11406

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Aug 19, 2009, 05:33 PM Local time: Aug 20, 2009, 12:33 AM #133 of 134
Battletoads (NES). I couldn't beat the third level, but youtube proves there are even tougher moments later.

Crash Twinsanity (PS2). All in all this game had a moderate difficulty level, but the last stage (Ant Fortress or sth) was extremely hard in my opinion.

Bram Stoker's Dracula & Nitemare 3D (both old Wolf3D clones). The first one was a mazy mess with stupid teleporters (you go and BAM! you've been teleported to a VERY similar corridor - simply awful). I've only managed to get through the first level. The second game had quite nice theme, but hordes of enemies with the deadly accuracy and lack of health just got me - and it was just the easiest difficulty...

A lot of games are hard when played on 'hard' (what a golden thought). I usually choose the 'easy' or 'normal' to save my nerves. I like when the game is quite challenging, because it was intended to be tough. Of course I hate when the game beats me due to the bad controls, darkness, insane AI, mazes etc.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Hardest game(s) you've ever played