Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] The Gamingforce Disappointment of the Year 2012: A New Skills Bitchfest - voting

Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jan 17, 2013, 12:13 AM Local time: Jan 16, 2013, 11:13 PM #26 of 28
Yeah.

Court found that he jacked a whole load of proprietary Unreal tech and pretended it was his.

Hubris and bullshit is hilarious when it turns around and bites someone in the ass so-fucking-spectacularly though. Mmm. It sustains me like salty tears.

Also, "hiring" is funny.

They have less than 5 people working there right now. It's probably just Denis sitting in a chair masturbating all day.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 12:22 AM #27 of 28
All they had to do was make more Eternal Darkness games. Why didn't they do that? They had been developing Too Human since the SNES days. It was always a failure of a product and they didn't need Unreal as a scape goat. They just needed to never make the fucking thing like always and make good games instead.

Them and fucking Factor 5. Fucking horrible decisions from both of them this past generation. We could have had another Rogue Squadron (granted LucasArts is fucking filth too) but nope FORCED WAGGLE DRAGON FLYING GAME USING SIX AXIS ON A PLATFORM NONE OF OUR PREVIOUS FANS OWN OR HAS ANY GAMES BECAUSE PS3 HAS NO GAMES AT THIS PARTICULAR PERIOD IN TIME. So sad.

Anyway just wanted to chime in on that. I'm like I dunno I didn't really play a lot of games this past year. I guess that one Majicka game or whatever that pissed everyone off on game night was pretty awful. We did have fun though so I dunno.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Firefly
Shadow Company

Member 720

Level 20.05

Mar 2006

Old Jan 20, 2013, 08:29 PM #28 of 28
My biggest dissapointment of the year in terms of gaming is that there's still no news about Too Human 2...
Leaving the suit (and counter-suit?) and associated legal drama aside, Too Human isn't a bad game. Did it have flaws? Yes, like the absence of a loadout-swap functionality (see: Diablo 2, Torchlight, Path of Exile)... sure, plasma melts all kinds of faces - especially when you're a commando with many points sunk into that branch of the skill tree - but lasers remain king for shooting down the machines' occasional Itano Circuses. And it really needed more than two-player co-op.

But for all that, it's fun and I like the sci-fi twist on Norse mythology and want to know where they were planning on going with the sequel.

Unrelated note: much of Hel herself isn't pleasant to look at, in stark contrast to her dress (Gamersyde imagery).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] The Gamingforce Disappointment of the Year 2012: A New Skills Bitchfest - voting