Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden

Hindman
Good Chocobo

Member 3792

Level 15.57

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 10:46 AM Local time: Nov 8, 2009, 08:46 AM #1 of 3
Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden

(Old thread is entirely countdown speculation, so to me it seemed fitting for a new official thread with proper title. If it should be combined with the previous, I am unable to merge and would have to ask a mod to make that call.)

Janelle just reviewed the game at RPG Land:
Hikari no 4 Senshi (Four Warriors of Light): Final Fantasy Gaiden | RPG Land: RPG reviews, wallpapers, news and more since 1999.

Quote:
Hikari no 4 Senshi is a tough call. The game has some obvious quirks and problems that will be huge turn-offs to some players, particularly the auto-targeting and limited inventory. It takes a few risks in that regard. If the idea of not being able to have full control over characters in battle is frustrating, then stay far, far away from Hikari no 4 Senshi. On the other hand, the game is lighthearted, fast-paced, and boasts a management and customization system with plenty of possibilities for players, providing an intuitive and fun battle experience and a hint of warm, fuzzy nostalgia to top it off. Players who don’t mind a little awkwardness will enjoy this humble Final Fantasy side story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaP5vx5AfR0

YouTube - Final Fantasy Gaiden: 4 Warriors of Light

Jam it back in, in the dark.
surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 10:49 AM Local time: Nov 8, 2009, 05:49 PM #2 of 3
All I know is the songs on the official site are absolutely gorgeous and I'm anxiously awaiting any OST/gamerip. bgm3 is pure love

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Nov 8, 2009, 04:12 PM #3 of 3
It sounds infuriating to rely on the AI to select healing targets for you, but the rest of it seems fine. Nine times out of ten I don't care that much which enemies are targeted in random battles. I really like the overall look and music for the game, so I'm willing to put up with the slight annoyance.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Four Warriors of Light: Final Fantasy Gaiden