Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 287 Voting/WEEK 288 Nominating

Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Jun 28, 2014, 11:04 PM #1 of 21
3 points: Junkyard (Level I)
2 points: Blood vessel of city
1 point: Twilight Langure
Just missed: everything else

I am so glad that I gave A.R.E.S. another chance. The soundtrack is great; tons of energy, and does a great job of getting you pumped during gameplay (the game itself is pretty good!). Remarkably well produced as well. The stage 5 theme, the one that we had in the BSC a while back, is really the only track I don't like on the soundtrack, and it's unfortunate that my opinion of that track almost shaped my opinion of the rest of the music in general (though funny enough, the stage 5 theme did reprise a theme used in this track so uhh)

Junkyard is one of my favorite tracks from the album, partially cause the first 2:15 of the track gets me mad hype, and partially cause of the blatant Transformers 1986 Decepticon motif nod during the last section.

Pretty good week. Dr. Kobayashi GM almost broke me. What the heck is Asterisk?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2014, 03:34 PM 1 #2 of 21

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2014, 09:22 PM #3 of 21
My next nom:

Album: Robotech Invasion Original Soundtrack
Composer: Jesper Kyd
Track: Approaching Invid Hive
Track #: 06
Catalog &: SE-2015-2
Year: 2005
Source: SE-2015-2 | Robotech Invasion Original Soundtrack - VGMdb
Additional Info: Something I forgot to nominate a while back!

Uploading to FTP.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 287 Voting/WEEK 288 Nominating