Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Fun and free multiplayer online games?

nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Dec 21, 2007, 12:10 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2007, 07:10 PM #1 of 2
Fun and free multiplayer online games?

Well I was looking into maybe start playing some free online multiplayer game again, not MMORPGs but free online games like Albatross 18, Gunbound and so on. Is there anything new or old that I may have missed that despite being free are damn fun to play?

Additional Spam:
Haha, I'm so stupid, I hadn't noticed the "Multiplayer Arena" forum yet, well now I have and this thread is useless as my answer is probably in there.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by nanaman; Dec 21, 2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
ApOkwARG
IDDQD

Member 23708

Level 7.77

Aug 2007

Old Dec 23, 2007, 12:58 PM Local time: Dec 23, 2007, 07:58 PM #2 of 2
I highly recommend Soldat or Clonk. Soldat plays like a 2D version of Unreal Tournament while Clonk is a brilliant presentation of how RTS can work in 2D. If your more into space simulation games like Privateer or Freelancer, then I would highly recommend the Evochron series. Though Evochron plays mostly offline, you can bring your character online. The game Gunz Online is pretty good as well.

Play and see them for yourself, I would say.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Fun and free multiplayer online games?