Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

It's okay if a woman says it

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 13, 2010, 08:18 AM Local time: Jul 13, 2010, 08:18 AM #1 of 10
It's okay if a woman says it

Italian abortion mafia
Quote:
One of the best scenes in the Godfather movie trilogy was in "Godfather II," when Kay Corleone (Diane Keaton) told her husband Michael (Al Pacino) she was taking their two children and leaving him. The dialogue:

Michael: Kay, what do you want from me? Do you expect me to let you go? Do you expect me to let you take my children from me? Don't you know me? Don't you know that's an impossibility, that that could never happen, that I'd use all my power to keep something like that from ever happening? Don't you know that? Kay, now in time you'll feel differently. You'll be glad I stopped you now. I know that. I know you blame me for losing the baby. Yes. I know what that meant to you. I'll make it up to you, Kay. I swear I'll make it up to you. I'll … I'm gonna change. I'll change. I've learned that I have the strength to change. And you'll forget about this miscarriage, and we'll have another child, and we'll go on, you and I, we'll go on.

Kay: Oh … oh, Michael, Michael, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion, an abortion, Michael! Just like our marriage is an abortion, something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael! I wouldn't bring another one of your sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael. It was a son, a son, and I had it killed, because this must all end. I know now that it's over. I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael, no way you could ever forgive me, not with this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years. …

SLAP.

Michael: You won't take my family!

Kay: I will!

Michael: You won't take my family!

And she doesn't.

That spontaneous slap was the reaction of a real man who a woman had just told she aborted his baby. Compare that to the modern day cowardly male response, "It's your choice. Whatever you decide, I'll support you." Or worse, his threat to abandon her if she does not abort.
Written by Jill Stanek.

Additional Spam:
Oh, haha Jill Stanek is a Fox News contributor
YouTube Video

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Bradylama; Jul 13, 2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2010, 09:00 AM #2 of 10
Originally Posted by the article
hat spontaneous slap was the reaction of a real man who a woman had just told she aborted his baby.
Now there's a woman who likes to get slapped around during sex.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:53 AM Local time: Jul 13, 2010, 10:53 AM #3 of 10
Every interest group has its Uncle Toms, and the only reason those words were even printed was because a woman wrote them. Conservatives will do everything in their power to find the one token minority that supports their agenda but lo and behold they are all crazy people. Just look at the way Palin talks about Grizzly Mom Uprisings.

YouTube Video

ahahaha sarah palin is still a secret Alaskan separatist

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:11 AM #4 of 10
LOL!

one sign that the politics board is slow: bradylama the most frequent poster has an outdated avatar of glenn beck, a has-been who nobody gives a shit about anymore!

of course, he's banned so he can't change his avatar but still, glenn beck. at one point, he was in the media 24/7 and now you don't hear a word from him anymore.

anyway, we should rename the political palace to the political ghost town. seems more fitting imo.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:44 AM Local time: Dec 2, 2012, 03:44 AM #5 of 10
LOL!

one sign that the politics board is slow: bradylama the most frequent poster has an outdated avatar of glenn beck, a has-been who nobody gives a shit about anymore!

of course, he's banned so he can't change his avatar but still, glenn beck. at one point, he was in the media 24/7 and now you don't hear a word from him anymore.

anyway, we should rename the political palace to the political ghost town. seems more fitting imo.
You ARE aware that you're posting in a two year old thread, right?

I was speaking idiomatically.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:46 AM #6 of 10
I take it you're not familiar with InvestmentBankr.

Dude's pretty cool with two-year-olds.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:47 AM #7 of 10
You ARE aware that you're posting in a two year old thread, right?
a 2 year old thread thats still on the first page XP

FELIPE NO
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:48 AM Local time: Dec 2, 2012, 03:48 AM #8 of 10

With that C-material he released in his wonderful idol thread, I suppose he's down with two year olds.

He'll settle with what's available, undeveloped however it may be.

Bankr: Oh ok

How ya doing, buddy?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:17 AM 1 #9 of 10

I thought Crash was dead?

too soon?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Maris
pussy violat0r

Member 25507

Level 19.75

Oct 2007

Old Dec 2, 2012, 01:19 PM Local time: Dec 2, 2012, 08:19 PM #10 of 10
LOL!

haha that'`is good

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by nuttyturnip; Dec 2, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > It's okay if a woman says it