Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

YS - THE ARK OF NAPISHTIM - CHEATS - what the heck!?

Gameguardian
Sci-fi novel in progress

Member 2626

Level 32.75

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 05:16 AM #1 of 3
YS - THE ARK OF NAPISHTIM - CHEATS - what the heck!?

Howdy people!

I've had YS VI some time now and I completed it long ago, and now I'd wish to use the cheat codes I've found on the Internet, since you can't find the cheat codes in the game.

The only problem is, that when I do the code RED, BLUE, YELLOW, RED, BLUE, YELLOW, which the instructions said, there is no chime sound heard, which the cheat help said, and I can't input any other codes either. Please help me !

Double Post:
I was a little to hasty, maybe, and I tried Y, B, R, Y, B, R instead of the instructions given to me by those cheat sites, and then it worked, crazy.

Double Post:
but even so, the other codes wont work, what am I doing wrong?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"We Must Appreciate What This World Allows Us To Have"

Last edited by Gameguardian; Jul 23, 2006 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
KazeJiyuu
Demon Dog

Member 8484

Level 4.94

Jun 2006

Old Jul 23, 2006, 12:16 PM Local time: Jul 23, 2006, 03:16 PM #2 of 3
You need to hit the center stone after you enter the master code (R, B, Y, R, B, Y) for the other codes to work.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
L-Sama_no_Miko
Meeples

Member 874

Level 11.66

Mar 2006

Old Jul 30, 2006, 05:22 AM Local time: Jul 30, 2006, 05:22 AM #3 of 3
Actually- I've got a question. On your information, you're in Sweden, right? This might be a stupid question... but.... Are you playing the PAL release of the game? Because I hear that they did something different for the cheats than the NA and Japanese versions for some reason I can't figure out.

I have a friend in England who's been fighting with that as a result.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > YS - THE ARK OF NAPISHTIM - CHEATS - what the heck!?